• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

Are you going to watch a new anime series?

• Yes

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

Although I will be a bit sad without Satoshi, I am going to watch the new series.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I just hope the anime staff wont make Liko or Roy repeat the same mistake like they did with Ash.
for example: use an electric type move on ground type Pokemon.
i still think the anime staff will make psychic type moves like Psychic or Hypnosis affect dark type Pokemon.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Yes, I will, unless it's such an anime that it will be so good that a week of waiting will be a torture. I want a good high school anime u and nothing else and I'm giving it a chance

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Riki seems to have potential (not shoes-wise), but that boy and Frida seem very annoying so far (and that boy has a very bad taste in clothing).
So I will give it a chance and then see if its watchable or not

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Maybe. Will give it a few episodes to get my interest.
I just hope the anime staff wont make Liko or Roy repeat the same mistake like they did with Ash.
for example: use an electric type move on ground type Pokemon.
i still think the anime staff will make psychic type moves like Psychic or Hypnosis affect dark type Pokemon.
Hypnosis has always been able to affect Dark Types.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm giving it 13 episodes. If I'm not impressed by then, I'm going to be a much more casual fan or I'll just drop it.

Trey pokes

As long as the franchise keeps going, why stop. Also, as dub watcher as usual, I want to see how they're going to handle this immense change to the show.

vondecayle

I wasn’t planning on watching at first, but when they revealed Friede, The Rival and the latest trailer I changed my mind. There’s some potential if they steer this show far away from what we’ve got in the past 6 years.

diakyu

I really hope the fanbase gets a reset with the new show. I'll watch but if I'm subjected to the same, uh, "breed" of discourse I might quit going out of my way to read what people think on it.

But then again I'm a sucker for pain

Status
Not open for further replies.