• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you hype for the Masters Tournament? (Yes/No)

Are you hyped for the masters tournament??????????

• Total voters

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I wish there was a 50/50 option. I am hyped in a sense but I am still very disappointed in the missed opportunities here.

I guess the Each ‘Mon getting 2 battles seems very likely:

Ash VS Steven: Pikachu, Gengar, ?(Sirfetch’d)

Ash VS Cynthia: Dragonite, Dracovish, ?(Lucario)

Ash VS Leon: Pikachu, Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, Sirfetch’d, Dracovish

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I wish there was a 50/50 option. I am hyped in a sense but I am still very disappointed in the missed opportunities here.

I guess the Each ‘Mon getting 2 battles seems very likely:

Ash VS Steven: Pikachu, Gengar, ?(Sirfetch’d)

Ash VS Cynthia: Dragonite, Dracovish, ?(Lucario)

Ash VS Leon: Pikachu, Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, Sirfetch’d, Dracovish
I really hope Semis are 6v6. Quarters not being 6v6 is enough of a crime...

SoundVoltex

After watching all of Round 1, I don't feel any real excitement. Same can be said for Sun and Moon for me, but the exhibition battle was some of the best and most hype scenes in anime history. Don't have high hopes, but don't mind being pleasantly surprised at the end.

I felt like Kalos was really hype throughout the entire tournament and really recognized Ash as the person to watch. I don't feel that here. If anything, it feels forced.

BobbbidyBob

At this pace it feels like a drag, why couldn’t they listen to Tomiyasu and just show the Ash battles, uuuuuugh *huge tired sigh*

Sham

No longer trembling not a moment more
I'm not judging the tournament until it's done. I personally think it's ret*rded to judge a book/movie/series etc... without having finished it first.
Okay and people think it’s stupid using a known slur when you have other ways of expressing yourself… “PErSZONALY”.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Both Volo and Cynthia can beat me up ;)
Don't know what that is.
ASOIAF (A song of ice and fire) are the original book material source for Game of Thrones, the popular HBO TV Show that followed the book before divering paths after s4 owing to the books not being completed/the last two books not being particularly helpful in adaptation. They took some elements and some of George R R Martin's (the author) future elements in the later seasons but it was mostly show original

Winds of Winter is meant to be the next asoiaf book and the second last book, and us book fans have been waiting for it to be written by GRRM since 2011, so it's been 11 years now and the book still isn't finished

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Both Volo and Cynthia can beat me up ;)
Ah. The only things I know about Game of Thrones are:

1. "Winter is coming"
2. Incest
3. S8 ending is apparently an absolute disgrace to the series.
Yeah sadly that's pretty much what the online fandom likes to sprout on a daily basis, the show is so much more than that. If you ever do watch it, watch it with a clear mind and ignore what the online cesspool says

MetaMantis

I don't know
Yeah sadly that's pretty much what the online fandom likes to sprout on a daily basis, the show is so much more than that. If you ever do watch it, watch it with a clear mind and ignore what the online cesspool says
Might check it out at some point. Yeah I always go into things with an open mind. No hive minded half-wits on the internet tell me what to think.

Eevee903

STARLIGHT ANYA!
A big NOOOO. The pacing is horrible. Two recaps, a Chloe episode. I know the breaks aren't their fault, but it makes it feel so disconnected and it goes on forever.

Watch them putting a PM episode in the middle of the M8 too. I hope I am so wrong here.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
A big NOOOO. The pacing is horrible. Two recaps, a Chloe episode. I know the breaks aren't their fault, but it makes it feel so disconnected and it goes on forever.

Watch them putting a PM episode in the middle of the M8 too. I hope I am so wrong here.
Looks like you jinxed that one because there’s a 2-parter PM episode after the semifinals.