• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you hype for the Project Mew?

?????

• Yes

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 44 50.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yeah it’s been handled mostly well. I hope the climax is good.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
If they'd done more with it instead of cramming a bunch of PM episodes kind of close together in the last year (the PWC has the same problem), I'd be feeling it more.

Even then it feels kind of underwhelming. One thing I would've liked to have seen is more of Urshifu trainers actually DOING things with their Urshifu. I'm especially annoyed at how them catching the Golems was more tell than show...

I'm already approaching it cautiously because you just KNOW they'll hype it up as grand and epic, but the actually execution could suck
(as it has so many times before)

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
They dynamaxed raboot one episode before it evolved into CInderace.

Makes we wonder why they coudn't have just debut Gmax Cinderace then instead of leaving many Gmax forms which are not shown.
I believe that originally they were gonna have Cinderace G-Max during the DD Arc

But the the writers decided to create Project Mew so they just decided to hold off on Cinderace's G-Max until it inevitably faces Regigigas

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
I believe that originally they were gonna have Cinderace G-Max during the DD Arc

But the the writers decided to create Project Mew so they just decided to hold off on Cinderace's G-Max until it inevitably faces Regigigas
They'll probably have to dump either Inteleon or Cinderace for gmax now.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
As in what? it ended, we probably get some ceremony, but I don't see anything else happening with the series, I would be hyped if once in a while we see Go in a Poroject Mew mission next series.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Strange Horace/Tokio does not have a Pokemon which can G-max.

They should've switched Gary's Hatterene with Horace's Garderovoir.

Also do you think we will see Meganium?

All in all, I have a feeling Project Mew will turn out to be Bad Guys and Gary, Goh and Horace will have to fight the Urshifu (Extra points if the Professor has Calyrex, a Galarian Legendary bird or 3).

ShadowForce720

As in what? it ended, we probably get some ceremony, but I don't see anything else happening with the series, I would be hyped if once in a while we see Go in a Poroject Mew mission next series.
Not sure when you mean by it’s end when there is still clearly the Dmax Regigigas and the Mew expedition.

I mean heck saying that Project Mew is over just because Goh completed the trails and became a chaser would be like saying that the PWC ended because Ash beat Raihan and became a part of the Masters 8.

Meh. Hope it’s interesting

BobbbidyBob

YAAAASSS Team project Mew, LET’S MAKE SOME NOOOISE! against Team PWC lol

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Not particularly. If they would’ve had a more concise goal beyond vague tasks to teach teamwork or whatnot I’d be more excited but as things stand the lead up was kind of a case of “too little, too late” for me. The finale could blow me away and it would still only bring it up to a “meh” in my book.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Strange Horace/Tokio does not have a Pokemon which can G-max.

They should've switched Gary's Hatterene with Horace's Garderovoir.

Also do you think we will see Meganium?

All in all, I have a feeling Project Mew will turn out to be Bad Guys and Gary, Goh and Horace will have to fight the Urshifu (Extra points if the Professor has Calyrex, a Galarian Legendary bird or 3).
I think he'll have Meganium and (GMax) Orbettle.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer

That would’ve been terrible considering Ash had to go through the process of making Max Soup for Gengar to be able to G-Max yet for Go, they’d just hand it to him.

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly Ash shouldn’t care about Project Mew. Besides he isn’t a member so he can’t join.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Project Kino has been amazing for a more grounded and character-based journey and arc. of development for Go while folding ina decently interesting cast of characters (Shigeru, Tokio, etc.) in without crap feeling overly convoluted to the point where it got ick. I loved the payoff Go learning teamwork, failing, then succeeding in getting a Regi alongside Shigeru. So much good dialogue in these episodes and humanizing.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I voted don't care, but I'm still of the opinion that we won't see it in Journeys. Project Mew will be Goh's ticket out of main character status.

The only way we'll see it is if Goh returns as a major or main character in the SV series. which I'm sure @/santiagus would love