• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you hype for the Project Mew?

?????

• Yes

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 44 50.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The sweet smell of copium!

Ash will probably be missing 5 episodes in a row during this, as a test run for the anime w/o him
You are aware I like Goh, I like his goal since its what I do ingame every time(completing the dex), and would like for him to stick around? it just doesn't seem to be the case, for what its worth if Satoshi stays I have no idea what he will do.

Ultra Beast Lover

No. Which is a shame, it could have been cool but it just isn't. All I care about right now is the end of this saga.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
The fact they’re saving the final episodes of JN for this instead of WCS shows just how far they went with the overglorification of their “invincible and perfect” poster child that is Goh. I’m rather more excited for the show to just end, so that we can get a series for SV that will allow the writing to return to form without having to shove in “all-star” gimmicks so that JN was made specifically to celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary. Next series needs to go back to basics.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
For me is meh , curious how they gonna did it but if they use the typical poke movie villain route than it’s expected
For me GOH deserved better treatment goal like
Goh fall in same categories as Serena , Great Character with Meh Somtimes Bad Handle Goal

BobbbidyBob

Honestly if it turns that Project Mew are evil then yes hype
I’m hoping for that too but if it ends up being just an expedition then...=/

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Calling the PWC good is a stretch

Actually its a good concept, wayy better than generic gym badge quest where one is only limited to a specific region, though the execution is not good. Should've had more E4, gym leaders, FB and even old rivals involved.