• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you okay with electroweb or Volt tackle should return?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I've never really understood the reasoning behind why Pokemon can only know four moves at a time in the games

Most likely, it has to do with programming limitation, cartridge size and technical stuff like that.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Within the cartoon, I suppose it could be that they're simply under orders from TPC, but who knows? Frankly, I'd love to see how insane they could go with more than four moves per battle.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Video game adaptations have a tendency to have their worlds operate on video game logic to at least SOME extent, it just comes with the territory. It makes no real sense that Pokemon learn specific named "moves" with certain inherent qualities in the first place.