1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by NorthernLord, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorthernLord

NorthernLord Well-Known Member

Are you playing as girl or boy in B/W?
    What is his/her name?
    Also, which nature and type of trainer is your character. (If you don't know: in the game, you can go on your trainer card and choose a specific trainer type and nature for your character to have.)

This is my trainer:

Clair - Girl - Lass - Naughty nature

I play as White as I like her design better than Black.

So what about you?

2. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

I'm playing as the guy as usual, I see little reason for em to choose the gender I'm not. XD

I just went with Ace Trainer - would have liked to be a martial artist guy but oh well, that option does not appear for me.

3. noobers

noobers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I always go as the guy... because I am one.

I don't know what type of Trainer I am, but my trainer card says I have a Hardy nature.

4. paddylad

paddylad paddymon

I always choose either Patrick/Paddy/Pachu/Pad as my name. And I normally choose boy, unless I'm in a weird mood :p

Anyway right now I am Paddy, male, and a jolly ace trainer :D

5. FatalOmega

FatalOmega Aquatic Fanatic

I am a male playing as the male trainer.

Jimbo - Boy - Hiker - Impish nature

And playing White for the forest.

6. Ultimate Glalie

Ultimate Glalie Well-Known Member

I'm playing as the guy, like I usually do. I set my nature to Jolly on my Trainer Card, although I'll probably change it soon.

7. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

I'm playing as the guy, as I always play as my own gender for at least the first play through of a game. As for the nature and trainer type, I haven't chosen them yet.

8. DoubleJG3288

DoubleJG3288 ポケモンはすごい!!

Male, like always. I went with Pokémon Breeder over Ace Trainer this time around. For nature, I think I went with Jolly.

9. Felix Thunderheart

Felix Thunderheart Pokemon Breeder J.L.

I playing both boy and girl.

On Black is Boy name J.L. - breeder - Impish nature (I try base this close to me. J.L. is a nickname in school)
    ON white is girl name Jasmine - Lass or Breeder - Jolly

10. Skibob

Skibob BUCKET

I'm a girl in real life, but I tend to use both genders at some point in any given generation. I went with the girl trainer in White, then chose the boy trainer in Black. I actually quite like them both, aesthetically.

11. Monochromatic

Monochromatic A.k.a: Nemo

I'm playing as a guy. On both of my games, for a change. I just hate the female character's design...especially when I have to look at her...behind...every time I send a Pokémon. It's just...kind of...awkward, IMO...

I'm a Male Character names Norse on Black, as far as I can remember.

On White, I'm a...Hardy Male named...Mono, ahaha.

12. wearjo

wearjo Pokemon Trader

haha im gunna choose girl... have every time, (i'm a guy) because it always looks funny when a full grown man gets beat by a 10 year old girl :D

13. Araleon

Araleon Chill

I'm playing as a guy, I like how he looks this generation and I am a guy, so it works haha.

Name: Josh. I don't like Hilbert as a name...

14. Umbreon9

Umbreon9 It's been a while...

Female, because I am one. My name is Maddie, and I'm a Serious Ace Trainer (lol).

15. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I'm a boy named Cody and an ace trainer.

16. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I'm male on Black and when I get started on White I'm going to choose to be the female and call her Zoey because I like Left 4 Dead that much. The nature of my male character is a Relaxed Ace Trainer

17. KickAsh

KickAsh halted development

Boy because I am one and I think the girl this gen looks stupid. My name is SH'ANE. All caps. With the apostrophe.

18. GalladeX

GalladeX Well-Known Member

Class: Ace Trainer.
    Nature: Hasty.
    Name: Evan.

B)

19. cazatron

cazatron Well-Known Member

i'm the dude, my name is cazbar... i thought i'd have a sensible name instead of something like "titface" for once

20. Guy89

Guy89 I WIN

I'm a Guy with the name of Justin (My IRL name)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.