• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

I'm playing a guy, since I'm a guy I usually play as a guy for the main games. Then when the third game is released I'll play as a girl for a bit of variety.

Sean - Boy - Pokemon Breeder - Quirky Nature

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Girl, named Jocelyn.
w00t.

Didn't set a nature yet ;P

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
Playing as male. I didn't really like the girl this generation, so I opted for Black. I normally choose the guy over the girl anyway because I normally like their design better. The only region that I have a Kirk vs. Picard moment is gen three.

I am named Hybrid and have a Calm nature.
http://www.gotoquiz.com/pokemon_mystery_dungeon_personality_test
I had actually did this to find a suitable nature to put. It fit. I'm pretty calm. Runner-up was quiet, which is basically the same thing. (was my mystery dungeon player character too)

Aegon

I chose male, my name, and I'm a Pokémon Ranger, as I don't want to be snooty and be an "Ace" Trainer. My nature is Quiet.

Safer Saviour

The female this time around looks kinda like me - super skinny with super long, brown hair. I am disappointed that it looks like she has sideburns when she's walking left or right, I don't have those...

Name: Cat
Nature: Modest (Ha, I just wanted to be like my Espeon xDD)
Type: Ranger (the Ranger girl looks awesome this time. It's that fedora)

When I get Grey or whatever they call the third version, I may play as a boy. Depends on my mood.

Roll

Too busy to be busy
I'm playing as the boy this time. Usually games that I play for the first time I play as the boy, and in the third game/remake I play as the girl.

Name: Turtle
Nature: Relaxed
Type: Pokemon Breeder

Shiny Rokon

I'm playing as a girl, cos i'm a girl. Although the girl sprite doesn't do much for me ~_^

Name: Kitty
Type: PKMN Breeder
Nature: Hardy

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
I'm playing as a girl...cause I am one.

Whitlea - Female - Lass - Hardy
And no, my name's not Whitlea. ;D

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
I'm playing as a boy, because... yeah... I'm a boy :p

Name: Turner (named after Gym Leader Turner (Clay))
Type: Researcher
Nature: Serious

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
I'm the naive ace trainer, Lynette! I chose Lynette because of a character in Rune Factory 1 named Lynette.

Ierdar

Beginning Trainer
I usually buy both games, keep one to work on my Pokedex, collect Shinies/legendaries/events/etc and the other I'll restart over and over and over, trading rare items(like the master ball and in previous games, TMs) over to my main file(In this case, White). My main files is always a boy and I always pick the fire starter.

However, often times I'll pick a girl for my other file...except this generation. After getting the water starter to trade over and playing as the female trainer, I didn't much care for the way she looked. So, playing through for the grass starter now, I'm sticking with the male trainer and probably will unless my next play through I forget how much I dislike the female sprite. =P

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm Robert the Jolly Male Ace Trainer :)

Kalosian

So long
Playing as the boy in Black. His name became Snacko because I could not come up with something better, Relaxed nature, Ace Trainer.
Might play as the girl when I get White. Not decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.