• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamseller

Squirtle
Boy EVERY single time BABY! WHOOO

Myowu

It's said "Meow-woo"
Girl! They finally made my gender look good in a pokemon game lol

smartie

Boy, cause that's what I am. (although I'm always female in Ruby, cause May is awesome!)

Slowemperor

Villain in training
I always play the first game in a Gen as male. I only try female in second run (Black/Grey).

Torpoleon

I'm playing as the guy because I am one. I'm pretty sure he is Adamant Nature and I think I made it Ace Trainer. The name is Zach because that is my name.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Guy, Ace Trainer, Austin, Don't know my nature.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I chose the girl based on design alone. And the fact that most of my friends chose the male character, even the girls I know.

Undisclosed.

molozon

Ace Trainer
I chose the male as usual , even though I know some guys that always choose to play as a female xD

I played as female in Ruby and Pearl. I played as boy in FireRed, Platinum, and SoulSilver though. And I'm playing as a boy in White right now too. Will probably play as a girl in Pokemon Gray, that *female dog* is hawt.

Girl.

I'm a girl in real life and just tend to choose the gender that I am.

As for the other aspects...I didn't know that yet so I haven't done that. I guess I'll do that the next time I turn my game on.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
I always play as the boy cause i am a boy!

My mate looks EXACTLY like the male trainer!
One of my mates called himself Paradox, which isnt his actual name
another called himself Cello cause his name doesnt fit!

Fan

Tirtouga Fan!
Gender:Male(I am one and see no reason to choose otherwise)
Type:Ace Trainer
Nature:Calm
Name:Bo

Nothing Special lol

Xinkc

Knight of Oblivion
Boy...I tend to follow the advice in the manuals and not choose the girl. I find it to be a little creepy.

Aquarelle

Staff member
On Black, I'm a boy named Harry, who's named after my bunny. My character is a Hiker for some reason, and I don't know the nature because it's in Japanese.

On White, I'm a girl called Kiki, who I named after my other bunny. I have a quiet nature and I'm a Preschooler because my sister chose it for me. :/

ryluke1204

legend trainer
name:ryan
nature:brave
type:ace trainer

Redstars89

Shiny Ditto Trainer
Playing as a Boy. Makes more sense to be your own gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.