• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Girl, but I wish I could play as the guy P:

PikaEevee

Name: Flare
Trainer: Ace Trainer
Nature: Timid

In Ruby, I was a boy because I liked his desgin a lot.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
a boy thats name is ROPAV naive and a ace trainer.

Blue Astra

Icy blue
I used to always select the girl (since I am a girl) but I didn’t like her design so I picked a guy for the first time ever. His name is Alex, he’s a PKMN Ranger and his nature is “brave”.

I chose Black because I liked Reshiram.

Scrufox86

Boy on black version.
Girl on white version.

It doesn't really matter for gameplay anyway but i wanted to see what both were like.

I'm playing as a boy, because I don't get why I would be a girl. I use my name, Kento, for him. If I ever chose girl, I guess I would name her Kendra, lol.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
As a male, I always go with the male, although I didn't like D/P male design too much. I think Gold's design is the best thus far. My characters' name (previously) were WILL, but now I decided to just stick with my full first name for all future characters: WILLIE. I'm an Ace Trainer and I'm juggling between Naughty and Sassy Nature.

I picked the girl as i think she looks way better than the boy. I don't why i just feel attracted to the girl in 99% of all pokemon games.

L

LilyAurelia

I always play as the girl since it's possible, even though some girls look silly. Just use my own name now. In red and yellow I called myself Ash...

Dangertrout

I alternate genders between games.
In White I'm playing a girl: Sandra - Serious - Breeder
I haven't started my Black file yet, but I'll be a boy named Paz in that one :p

Lineaire

I've played as a girl since Crystal version. P: Even before then I'd write out a name with the girl symbol next to it when playing as a boy in earlier generations. xD

I usually play as a girl even though I'm a guy. I absolutely hated the fourth gen Lucas design though. About to get Colosseum again and heartgold or soul silver. When I beat those two games, then I'll get Pokemon black.

Status
Not open for further replies.