• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cecil

Armed with a Mind
I choose to play as a boy just for the sake that I am indeed a boy in real life.
A Bold by nature, and I am a Pokemon Ranger.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I'm a guy, and I always play the girl first run. Ever since Crystal, that's how it's been.I'm not really sure why, I just always choose it. xD

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I am playing as a Boy(because I am one.), I have set my nature as Quiet(I think...) and my name is well... my name(NOT aclover)
BTW, i love the fact we can team up with the opposite gender in the Battle Subway! ^_^

Juunanagou

Since I am a girl I picked the girl character. Timid nature. And I'm the nurse avatar mainly because the game thought that was best suiting for me.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
GIRL!
Just cuz I'm one.

Name: Jocelyn / Ace Trainer (Gotta love the blue hair, eh?) / Calm Nature.

vulpharos

Girl - 'cause I am one.
Beth - (my IRL name)
Lass - ('cause she looks most like the real me xD)
Jolly Nature
:D

Aqua Ring

Guy Next Door
I chose the male character (because I am male in real life)

The name of my character is Diego
His "class" is PKMN Trainer (I don't intend on changing it, I like the sprite)
Hardy nature (that's what the game gave me, and I like it lol)

thins

I've always like female heroines so I choose the girl

I am playing as a boy, because I am one.
I am Adamant because my friends tell me I am, and it is a great nature in-game.
My multiplayer avatar is the Ace trainer obviously, but might change to kidergardener just for the fun of it.

Charizard256

Kanto Champion
This time I picked the Girl because She has an awesome look, but normaly I Choose the boy. I named her "Masters" because of the new Doctor in House MD ^^

Raikou_fan

This gen probably has the two best characters, and I chose the guy (mainly because I'm a guy). I'm an Ace trainer with a timid nature

Ringolevio

I am a Girl, due to my own gender and preference. :) A Serious Ace Trainer to boot, too!

I'm happy. :) I've never been happier with the female character since Crystal. FINALLY, the Lolita connotations have been done away with! I'd been choosing the Male characters since R/S/E . . .

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
I'm a boy, so naturally I picked the boy.

Boy - Aaron- Relaxed - Ace Trainer

GoldNinja

Breeder
I'm choosing girl to suit my gender and my name will be Mia. The nature I'll pick is probably Naive :)

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I will be playing as the boy when I get the game and name him Gin. Even though I'm a girl, it doesn't matter to me if I pick the male.
I'm playing as the boy on a ROM right now anyway.

Pokemon Trainer Blue

Smell ya later!
I'm a guy, therefore I chose the Boy. The only times I ever chose a girl were...
-Crystal, I was sick of Golds sprite, and it was a new feature at the time...so not choosing her would feel like a waste
-Platinum, I got sick of Lucas' sprite, Dawns overworld sprite looked so much better

AshMayMistyHikarifan

I play the female, just like I was May in RSE, Dawn in DP, Lyra in Gold, and now Iris in White. I added a female symbol to avoid confusion with the gym leader. So far, I like Sevine, the dog, the cat, the deer, the swan (duckling's evolution) and possibly the field mouse for my team. I inadvertenly smacked the screen too hard with my stylus and froze the game in progress, should've saved! Got to retake the gym leader in the 5th gym, walk thru that cave to take on Plasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.