• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Boy, cuz I'm a boy.

Raiden cuz of my username (or possible identity crisis :p).

The nature of my male character is a Relaxed Ace Trainer

Srange, me too. :)

I went with a female this time as a result of a die roll. My name in this game is Vriska. I am currently set as an adamant Scientist.

No special reason, really.

AceTrainerKC

I choose you! Snivy!
Guy on Black Girl On White
Kasey Selphie ( i love final fantasy ) next play through will be Sakura
Elite Four Champion
Nature : Adamant Nature : Quirky

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Finally playing as the guy on my 3rd play through. Haven't decided on the nature or what not yet.

Royal Jalorda

Advanced Trainer
I'm the boy, because he kinda reminded me of Ash, but my name is Black, after the manga character.

Always choose the boy... cos It's weird for me being a girl... although... I think on one of my three Emerald runs I was May. But that was the only time.

Male-Proby (Choice between Zack, Proby and Owen usually)-Scientist-Hardy

Silver Totodile

I'm a guy, so naturally I chose the male character. He's pretty stylish this time round, isn't he?

Anyway, I went with a relaxed ace trainer, although both of them will probobly change soon enough... it was just the first one I thought of really.

As for names, I called my character 'Benny' generally because my name is Ben, but after four generations that got boring.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
I chose a boy and his name is Jaden. Nature is Calm and he's a Ace Trainer.

Leala

Old School Trainer
I am a Female trainer with the name Leala
I am also a quirky Ace Trainer :)

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I usually play as a girl because of the design :p.

Trainer: Ace Trainer
Nature: Sassy or Calm (started out as Hardy)

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I'm playing as a boy. I am a boy. So...

That explains that.

(Relaxed-Roughneck)

Status
Not open for further replies.