• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
I have both games so I picked both to add a differential ace trainers all the way(rest are just exp fodder) or money fodder(rich characters + amulet coin)

HoennMaster

On White I'm playing as the boy. name is Jaden. Gentle Ace Trainer.

I'll be playing as the girl on Black. Haven't come up with a name yet.

eonmaster_457

I'm playing as the boy, as usual. Trainer name is Janssen, which is my name. Uhm I don't know if it's me or what, but the male character's sprite seems eerily familiar to another main character in another video game. (not sure if it's a yu-gi-oh) game or something.

palapala

Since red & blue
Why isn't there a poll in this thread anyway?

Thornmask

Unova Champion
I'm playing as the girl for White, my GF named her after herself. I'll be playing as a boy in Black who I might call Jacob or Steve.

Meloetta.

Im playing with the female in white. I regret choosing her but I have far too much time invested in the game for resetting.

legendarypokemonmaster

I have never chosen the girl trainer, but I've thought about it before.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I picked the girl trainer in my Pokemon Black Version, and her name is Seia. I named her the same name I use for my favorite RP forum. She is an adamant natured Nurse. lol.

I've played as a Girl since Crystal because i am a girl. Pretty obvious reason to.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I'm a girl, so I play as one in the games.

DSuchiru

I'm a guy, but I'm playing as the girl in B&W. xD I really liked both designs compared to D&P (I think the guy's design looked really stupid...) but I decided on the girl and named her NINA (in caps lol. Keepin' classic style xD) She looks cooler : D I'm an ace trainer on the trainer card and my nature is Jolly, cuz I think I'm pretty jolly? : D

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I'm playing as the girl in White but when I start Black I will choose the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.