• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbok4Ever

Luke-Male-Ace Trainer-quiet

Lanik

Are you playing as girl or boy in B/W?
What is his/her name?
Also, which nature and type of trainer is your character. (If you don't know: in the game, you can go on your trainer card and choose a specific trainer type and nature for your character to have.)

This is my trainer:

Clair - Girl - Lass - Naughty nature

I play as White as I like her design better than Black.

So what about you?

Let's take a look at my character's background.

Lanik - Boy - Breeder - Quiet nature

I use the same name in both games. I'm not one of those nerds who plays the opposite gender.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
My details in Black

Nichole - Female - Scientist - Quirky

Chalant

For some reason Im playing as a girl (even though im not). My nature is impish and title 'ace trainer'

Playing as boy (named NayNay :O). I'm thankful the male character has improved compared to the look of Lucas... Just love the way his hair juts out. xD

I'm not sure about the guide for the current games, but does the instruction booklet mention anything about choosing the gender you actually are? I found that the funniest thing about D/P's booklet. o_O;;

Pkmn_Trainer_Vex

BORDERLANDS 2
I played through 3 times! Im a guy and my 2nd time i played as a girl

1st time:
Name: Kevin
Trainer: Ace Trainer
Nature: Brave

2nd time:
Name: Vixen
Trainer: Pkmn Ranger

3rd time:
Name: Vex
Trainer: Ace Trainer

Riceslash

The pangolin
David - Male - Breeder - Quiet

My Quote thing is "I LOVE IT EXPLOSION!"

Last edited:

Anakin0993

Nomadic Breeder
Male,
Dylan,
Ace Trainer,
Modest.

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
I chose a boy, the name's Zafyron. Preschooler boy with a calm personality.

ShadowGuy

Elite Trainer
Name: Shadow
Scientist with a Modest nature.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
I'm playing a Female Ace Trainer named Ashley. Ashley is Naughty nature.

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Like every paired games since Diamond and Pearl , I play as a guy in one and the girl in another. This time around it was that I played as a boy named Cody in White Version and a girl named White in Black Version. The only thing that I remember about the trainer class was that I picked White's class as a Scientist. Though I'm on the border on which to chose in the third verision. Probably might be the same as in White version , though I might play as the girl if I like the way they update her looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.