• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
It always depended on which character looked better. II and III generation I was always the girl, but I didn't like how the girls looked for the others so I've just stuck to the guy.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I named my guy Roxas just for the heck of it. If you know who that is, then you are cool!

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I'm playing as a Boy and my class is Pokemon Trainer ;309;.

I have always played as the guy in the games. In Black my name is Anthony(my real name), I'm a Pokemon breeder with a Serious nature.

G50

No longer posting
I play two of my games as a Girl, the other 2 as a Boy.

I like to for some reason.

umbilly

Pokemon Breeder
While I'm actually a guy, I chose to play a girl this time when I started Pokemon White.
I've played almost all pokemon games and I always have been a dude. So the standard 'guy with the cap' is a little been-there-done-that to me. Come to think of it, It's about time that they put in some form of character customisation into the games. Personalize it up a bit.

xDWarrior

When i played over a year ago I was a boy.

blackterminator3

I am using a boy since I am a guy.

His name is my name: Bryant.

Nature: Timid

Trainer: Ace Trainer.

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
Boy on Black, Girl on white, just for a change.

Watchog

Lv. 50
I am a guy but i play as a girl, the kid is too stereotypical for me, i mean... they both got hat always, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.