• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I am playing as a boy.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
I play as a boy... becuase I am...
But in platinum I used dawn I like the desien better...

MewQueen

I'm Playing as a girl named Kat (short for my actual name) and she is of Serious Nature (my favourite nature) and I am a breeder (I breed pokemon a lot using the Masuda method)

I have a Black and White version, so I play opposite genders on both games so I know which is which without having to take the game out of the DS.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Boy

I'm playing as a boy, because I am one, though I have chose girl on some of my restarts of versions I'm only using to get more copies of legendaries and such, not the games I play competivaly.

Trainer name: RedAce♠

Trainer Typer: Ace Trainer

Trainer Nature: Adament

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I'm in a girl in black even though I'm a boy.

I choose to be a different gender sometimes, but hey what the heck!?

Black: Girl-FLYGON-timid-breeder
White: Boy-Dusk-ace trainer-timid
SS: Boy-Entei-naughty-trainer
Pltm: Boy-Dusk-timid-trainer

Reshmesh

~Reshiram Rage~
I'm playing as a girl. Oh and if you want to battle, please tell me.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
I have both games so I make each one different genders. White-Female Black-Male(the only exception is the Jotto remakes as the female character design in that game is horrific likewise I dislike the male character design(actually both designs to an extent) in Sinoh as it is basically a wimpy red clone...

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
In White I play as a girl, and I called myself Star. I made myself a Nurse, just, because. And I have Timid Nature.
All the other games I have I play as a girl because I am one.

Status
Not open for further replies.