• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyHelloThere

Boy.

Why the hell would I play as Hilda?

Aeturo

Swampert
Name: Brenden
Nature: Brave, I think
Trainer type: Ace Trainer

megamuncher

Shotgun Rivalry
I played as a girl in Black 1 (WHO LIKES SHORT SHORTS?) just for a little change, been playing as a guy in every other game. I think I'll be a guy in White 2 though...

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Specs for White Version:

Name: Impa (It's a bad Zelda reference.)
Nature: Pretty sure it's Hardy.
Type: Scientist (Too lazy to shift from default)

I picked the feminine choice because I didn't like the massive mullet on the other one at first. Having watched his battle animation in B2W2, however, my mind has been changed somewhat. I designated his position to each Black version anyway, so it matters not.

Or you could jump the gun and pick the obvious reasoning, which would be that I am a creepo. You would be one fifth right.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
On my Black version 2 I play as a boy (which I am).
Name: Joey
Nature: Modest
Type: Ace Trainer (cause I beat everyone at the college I go to :D)

On my White version 2 I play as a girl.
Name: Star (because 'Starfire' wouldn't fit. I <3 Starfire! Only the cartoon version though)
Nature: Naive (for obvious reasons)
Type: Ace Trainer (cause she's awesome)

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
I always play as a boy. My usual OT nowadays is Wolfen. In other games, I have called myself Eirik (after my significant other), and Janos.

I'm also always an Ace Trainer or Pokemon Breeder, and I always put my nature down as Quirky. xD

In White, Im playing as a boy,
but I play as a girl in Black 2, just cuz I like her hair better than the guy's messy hair....

Estellise

peachy
I'm playing as the girl in White, (I named her Krystal for no reason ^^) and in Black2 I'm the guy. (I named him Kale, also for no reason.) I don't like Mei...

ZombieMeatballs

ポケットモンスター
Boy (I am a guy)
Yoite
I made him a modest Breeder

Zenia-chan

Derp Trainer
Girls, from Gen IV onward. So cute~ ^u^

Keima

Female Trainer Lover
hmmm.....i go with both of them
especially girl, i'm boy but love girl after all (Rosa or Mei is the cutest @.@)
for name....i always using my real name Yusa for both boy or girl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.