• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as boy or girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum1024

Flaming Death
I play as a boy in all main versions that I play (the ones listed in my signature). All my Gen 5 playthroughs have names that are oddly appropriate for the game (My White 2 playthrough is the easiest to explain: He was named after Nathan (also called Nate) Drake, the main character of the Uncharted series). I used to have a custom of playing as a girl in the opposite versions (HeartGold comes to mind: I named her Laura, after the Latin name for gold, aurum), but I phased this out because playing in a crowded train as a girl while being a guy is getting real awkward.

I plan to name the main character of Black 2 Walter (after Walter White, protagonist of Breaking Bad), and his rival Pavel (after Pavel Cherenkov, the man who discovered Cherenkov radiation).

Volvagia

I always choose randomly. It mostly depends on how the two of them look.

Most of the time I go for the girl, didn't really like the look of the boy in 5th Gen.

NitroLightningFlash

Are you playing as girl or boy in B/W?
What is his/her name?
Also, which nature and type of trainer is your character. (If you don't know: in the game, you can go on your trainer card and choose a specific trainer type and nature for your character to have.)

This is my trainer:

Clair - Girl - Lass - Naughty nature

I play as White as I like her design better than Black.

So what about you?

Mine is:

Had to restart Black 1 unfortunately but right now i'm:
Sparkle~Girl~Ace Trainer~Hardy nature

Sparkle is the nickname my friends have gotten to know me by now and i play as a girl since i am a girl x'D

Last edited:
Im am a boy and i am playing as a boy. I have always played as a boyand to be honest i would find playing as the other gender akward.

Canada

Banned
Im am a boy and i am playing as a boy. I have always played as a boyand to be honest i would find playing as the other gender akward.

This. I play as a boy because that's what I am and I don't see the appeal of playing as the opposite gender.

Canada

Banned
Oh I forgot, I also named my character Trey because that's my name.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
The first time through. Im the boy. But when I restart I choose the girl and name her after my Love

Trainer cards go like this:

Boy: Justin-Ace Trainer-Naughty
Girl: Lin-Lass-Naughty

LDSman

One games as a boy and one as a girl.

Keima

Female Trainer Lover
OOT a bit
but i'm hoping to fill up my Pal Pad more girl than just boy....
cuz i'm boy i want a girl too hahaha

Quantum1024

Flaming Death
I normally pick the guy. My Trainer Card from BW2 says I have an adamant nature.

You can actually change your Nature. Just tap the Nature description.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I'm playing as a guy, because that's what I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.