• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I usually play both, alternatively. Male on first playthrough, female on second, male on third, etc...

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Soul Silver - Male
Heart Gold - Female
No fun for me if i only play as the males :/.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

As always, I will play as the female. I think she's cute and I always do play as my own gender. ;158;

Good to see some more love for Soul! I was a bit disheartened by the old thread because it felt like I was the only one who liked her. :3

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Eh... Female.

Even though I absolutley hate the way she looks, but I like to keep my pokemon under the same name/trainer gender.

Offtopic.
That way if my lil bro trades all my rare pokemon to his game again I can prove they're mine >>

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
The girl, because the guy contains the following colours all at the same time: Yellow with black and red... I dislike warm colours...
and the girl has a fun looking hat.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I'm a male myself, so I'm a-gonna go with that one.

The female looks... odd. The sprite in the game looks cute though, and I always play as the female character. Shocker.

ReidonX139

Male. He looks way better than any of the other male characters in any of the games IMO.

Cant wait to get the Japanese SS... Its killing me!!!
So many games come out in September, Halo 3 ODST, Kingdom Hearts (DS), and maybe SS/HG.

.:Alex:.

Male, because I'm male funnily enough.

Even if was female, I would still play as the male. Why did they replace Kris?

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Erik, you should've put the option of "both" since I am going to be playing
as the girl and the boy in both of the games.

SS- Boy
HG- Girl

Pathfinder

No Angel
I'll probably play as the male. I still hate the new art for him though to be honest. They made him look way too young and they gave him shorts or some cut off jeans that make him look weird. But I'm nitpicky about that stuff XD. Still looks like it's going to be a great game I can't wait

jorisw

I'll be playing as the male trainer in SoulSilver and as the female trainer in HeartGold.

KingofRandom923

master of fire types
I'm playing as the male trainer in both
also is it me or does the female trainer highly resemble a super mario bros. fangirl
I hope they don't replace May if they remake Ruby and Sapphire

I'm playing as the male trainer in both
also is it me or does the female trainer highly resemble a super mario bros. fangirl
I hope they don't replace May if they remake Ruby and Sapphire
Yes, she does resemble a Mario character. XD (And they wouldn't replace May...GS never had a girl in the first place, so I guess they thought it would be a good idea to either highly redesign Kris, or just make up an entirely different character.)