• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
What i like to do is play through the game with the girl, and because i am a guy, reset the game, and play as a guy, named after myself, trying to get all the Maxed out catagories, Pokedex/items/super awsome team/exc..

aerojfk

As I am the male character in Platinum, I chose the female one for HeartGold. I think both the male and female looks cool when they run.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I chose the girl. I played as the boy in the Silver version; I chose her because she's a different character. (Sort of.)

cool celebi

Time Travel Legend
Definetly male, the girl looks like she wears the same overalls that she wore when she was five

Girl because I am one. I don't see why there's so many people that doesn't like her. I think she's pretty cool :)

undeadpool

I used to always play as the guy, even though I'm a girl, since I always thought he looked cooler, but as of late I pick the girl, since I'm a girl. People get confused when I play as the guy, I guess. ):

Picked the boy, mainly because its automatisch seeing as I am a boy. And well seeing as it doesn't affect anything besides a bit of calls maybe or anything like that I didn't really consider choosing the girl character.

.euphoria.

Out of my vector.
I've been playing SoulSilver as the male character. Mainly for nostalgia, considering my first real Pokemon game was Silver Version (in which there was no female character option). And also I just dislike Lyra. I may have played as the female character if she was Crystal, but... blegh.

pkmnrulz

i play as the male but maybe if they would've kept the crystal design for the girl i would've chose her.

pkmnrulz

i play as the male but maybe if they would've kept the crystal design for the girl i would've chose her.

Antesomn

Picky Trainer
I have the Soul Silver game and chose female since I am one. X.x
I chose the female character every pokemon game I get except if there isn't an option.

Melloyu

Male =)
I don't like the female sprite ._.
The old female sprite was just fine