• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Male, because I am male, and the female is stupid-looking and unnecessarily replaced Kris.

Soulfly

Trainer
I'm playing with the female because well, I'm a girl lol.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Male... because I am male and yeah he is the better looking

I'm a male, and I choose female cause I can and I simply just dgaf.
Also, I've been playing as a female character since Crystal, because someone told me back then, they walk faster, and I believed that, and I guess it just stuck with me, just like pressing down + b when catching a pokemon.

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
Geez not a lot took female. ^^ Well i did take male like always not complaining.

Cronkr

Pokemon Breeder
Went male on this one since thats what I chose years ago in Silver. Still have a file of Sapphire thats a female so thats enough.