• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

rayjr1123

I'll pick the male, cause I'm a boy. . . and so that I will also not be hard in adjusting. . .

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I ran as a girl through my emerald edition and Platinum just for the lulz. Howevver for heartgold I will take the male one again.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
The male of course! I always pick the male one on my first playthrough of a pokémon game.

FireChick

Since I'm a girl, I'll be playing as the female character. Plus she looks cute in the upcoming Pokemon episode!

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I chose Female just because I wanted a chance tot est her out befor I get the games. I actually like her now.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I'm going to choose for the male one, I always did.

bison

Male because I'm male.

Me and my girlfriend play this together though so we always select our own sex. It's my digital avatar so I want it as close to me as I can get thanks.

Mewten150

male since i always choose male

KKInu

In some weird, roundabout way, I'm actually a little glad they changed the girl character. I REALLY disliked how Marina, Kris's counterpart, was portrayed in the anime, her personality got a bit on my nerves and while I know game=/=anime, playing Kris might remind me of that. While I'm not 100% happy with the way she looks, particularly with her overalls, I'm kinda happy we get to play a different girl. Hopefully her anime portrayal is good *crosses fingers*

latiospwnage123

latios pwns 4 ever
im a male,i allways choose male,CUZ I AM A MALE,ftw

Sherbet

HGSS!
Female :p
Mainly because i am female.
But I'm going to try and get both Gold and Silver, so I'll probably be Female in my main game and male in the other one. I still haven't decided which one'll be my main, I'm waiting to see the exclusive-pokemon list, if it's the same as the originals or not.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Before I was hellbent on the female
then I saw the new female and was disgusted at the sprite and how the hair was.
But I got over it and I'll probably play as both.

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
Female! Because her name will be Alice and she will dominate all with her infallable ice-types.