• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters
I'm going to be the girl because I'm a girl and I always pick the girl anyways.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
Gold looks way cooler, staying with the tradition of male only charicter

ShadowWes

< I can fly! Weeeee!
Male because that's what I have always done. However, if I get both games I'll play as the female in HeartGold (getting SoulSilver first), but I don't think I will...

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
i always play as the boy now, cause it just looks better to other people, you know?
i don't want people thinking i'm weird.:)

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I'm currently playing as the Male Trainer on Soul Silver and ended up naming him Soul (due to japanese Pokemon games having a 5 character limit >_>). I'm most likely gonna play Heart Gold as the Female Trainer and name her Heart.

I know the names are kinda backwards, as the guys name is Gold and the girls name is Soul (or so I've heard from Bulbapedia).

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
male in both (played the female in one of the original gen 2 games & it felt...weird)

Lightey

Hmm, let's see.. I'm a male.. so male.

Maybe, just maybe I'll pick female on HeartGold.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Male. 'Cause I am.

xTheNewbreed

Redemptionist
Soul Silver- Male
Heart Gold- Female

That's my plan too. I'm going sexist and giving my HeartGold version a team with girly/strange/cute Pokemon like Meganium, Ledian, Floatzel, Wigglytuff, and Jumpluff or something...just something I do when I have both games XP

SourSenorKitty

at least 100
Female, I've never played as a guy before.
The new girl started to grow on me, I really like her now. I kinda prefer Kris more though.

darkexplosion

Doesnt bite
i always play as male because im a boy