• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

NES

Flip me to the side!
I'm playing as the female character... i just like Kotone's sprite too much!! *glares at lone star akira*.

I'm going to pick the boy in the american version though! And yeah, it has nothing to do with my identity like some others have pointed out.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I decided to play as both.

Male in SS and female in HG.

In SS my name is Gold and in HG my name is Kanaka or something like that.

Shepard

metaphysician
I'll be playing a male character in my first game (probably SS). Whenever the third game invariably comes out I'll probably play a female character.

poke64

I Gotz Yo Broom!
I'm going to be the male character.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Guy. Gold looks legendary!

gelo-c00ts

Dragon Emperor
Male of course

.Latias.

.:peaceful~dreamer:.
Seeing as I myself am female, I'm going with the female character. I also LOVE her outfit. :D I know it's kind of out-there, but still. It's original, cute, and beats the crap out of the Sinnoh and Hoenn female characters' outfits. :/

Kipcha

I'll be playing as the male most likely. Although I am female, I really don't care for the females design... It has started to grow on my a little, but still not as much as the classic male design.

Arceus1308

Megafan of Pokemon
male of course

SmartD

I'm playing as the male character because I'm a guy, obviously.

Gigapoodle

It's all the same...
I'll play as the Female first, since I'm a Female, but the Male is a lot cooler.

Even though I'm female, I want to play as the male. I don't like the new girl because she looks like...well...she looks like a hillbilly to me. Plus, I've almost always been girls in the games, so it's time for a change.

Even though I'm female, I want to play as the male. I don't like the new girl because she looks like...well...she looks like a hillbilly to me. Plus, I've almost always been girls in the games, so it's time for a change.
What've you got against hillbillies? =(

STICKTOPIA

Male b/c that's what I am. I only pick the female just for the beginning to walk around for a few minutes just to see how it feels.

Zilpo the Armaldo

Nichibotsu is mine!
I might actually play as Kotone in HG whenever I get it. Just to change things around for a bit. Besides, once I get HG I'll use it to farm for Legend and Masterballs and then trade and restart =P

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Seeing as I myself am female, I'm going with the female character. I also LOVE her outfit. :D I know it's kind of out-there, but still. It's original, cute, and beats the crap out of the Sinnoh and Hoenn female characters' outfits. :/

although im a dude shes right