• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm gonna be the guy, just because I prefer to be my own gender. I'll pick the girl through the second playthrough, just to experience it, but I'm not a fan of the new HGSS girl.

Kandkhorov

Hopeless Romantic ♥
Well lets see most likely I'll the girl first then maybe if I get bored and want to play the game again I will pick the guy.

Forge

"Overlord"
I'm gunna play the guy, since I always do and I think he looks pretty cool compared to the one I'm used to. (Lucas)

dragon user

i'll play as the guy character because i ususally play as the guy, but i might play as the girl at some point

forgustio

i'll be the guy again as always, coz im male in real life. But i noticed others said they'll be male and female, male in one version and female in the other, and i could easily get both versions too so i might actually be interested in doing both as well

Tbone

The Stantler Hoarder
Ill Prob play both...But what the heck, the guy is wearing capris and the girl overalls?? Bad outfits?

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
i'll be a guy, cuz i am 1, but i might play as the girl 1 time, everybody h8s her, she iz not that bad

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Female, most likely, since I am one. However, I am considering as playing as the male since the female looks like Strawberry Shortcake. :/ I really don't like her.

Joki

I will definitely choose the guy for my first playthrough. For the second I´m not sure yet, but I don´t really like the design of the female character.

kingofmaelstroms

male, i always play as male

I'm going to choose Male when I get HeartGold and I'll be naming myself Mark.

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
I'm playing as the guy, cos I'm a guy.

And I agree, Kotone looks kinda weird.

Radon

Honestly, I think most of us can say we will choose the character suiting our own gender. But I think it's safe to say, the girl character is just damn ugly.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Umh.........
Gold in HeartGold
Kotone in SoulSilver.