• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters
ill be male cause i am

Azrielita

Omnomnoms
I will probably do the female, seeing as I am one. I wish she had the blue hair like she did in Crystal.

LugiaII

Lugia Trainer
the guy of course but in diamond and platinum the guy looked stupid wit that hat a scarf? come on lol

poke_girl

The Amazing
On Heart Gold, I'll play as the female. :3

If I got Soul Silver, I'd play as the Male.

Also, can anyone think of any cool female names that start with E? I have an E thing going on for this gen with the names. xD

Female, because I am female.

I find it annoying that, literally, all of my male friends have used the female trainer in D/P. -_-
Maybe they all have inner conflicting gender issues. >.>

Last edited:

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
Ill be a male becasue i always choose the male over female.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Female because I am one. But on some games my sister picked the Male.
I wish people would stop bashing all the female characters. D:

TheFrostyBoi

ƖƬ'Ƨ ƔЄƦƳ ƇƠԼƊ
I have already received the game from Japan, and I am having a fun time playing it. I chose to start off as the boy, but perhaps for my walk through I should choose the girl. Either way it doesn't matter. Also for people wanting to know what game I purchased, I bought Pokemon: Soul Silver

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I'm going to be the boy for 3 reasons:

#1: I myself am a boy.

#2: The boy character from Johto was my favorite character.

#3: They made a new girl character and I don't want to be her. Not now or ever!

Female because I am one. But on some games my sister picked the Male.
I wish people would stop bashing all the female characters. D:

I don't bash the girl characters. Well, cept for Marina's replacement. I really think that was a stupid idea to replace her. Its not that I don't like her, I just think Marina's better.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
With a male. because i'm a male..

And because the male is more cool.

ssilva872

I like to switch it up ever so often but usually I am male. My last name was Evan but I will be Silva next time on my Soul Silver game.

(REAL-HERO)

New Beginning 2010
I'll play as the male HG
And the female the SS

Penguinist Trainer

I'll be playing as a male character. Using my middle name as the character name.