• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
I'm playing as the Female character.

Why?: Because I play as the female in all my games; because I'm a girl. Why would I ever play as the male? I wouldn't, does that make sense enough?

I played as the female in HeartGold and the male in SoulSilver, as I like both of their designs. I'm a girl, btw.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I played as the male, so I could get as much nostalgia from Johto, as I owned Silver and never played Crystal with its new gender option.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Male cause first of all like the rest of em the designs terrible and secondly if I choose the male its an appropriate remake.

Pokemon Inc

We Are Pokemon!
Although i dont really see how this question is relevant. I will answer it

I play as a boy. Why? Because i am one

Mr Chili

In the trade market
Although i dont really see how this question is relevant. I will answer it

I play as a boy. Why? Because i am one

you would be surprised with how many girls dont like to play as lyra because everyone thinks she sucks :D

I play as boy cuz I am one :D

vampireheart

♥ Speak Now xo ♥
female, as always, ya'know because i am one...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Even though I'm a guy, I usually go with the girl.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
On SoulSilver I'm playing as a Female and on HeartGold as a Male.

darksteel460

slice and dice
ive always done a male throughout my games but next time i restart my heartgold im going to to maybe be a female for a little change

Nova_Delta

I'm playing the male, just got the game yesterday and on my 3rd badge going to my 4th. The girl looks ugly in this game compared to the others....well her clothes are ugly. Why they didn't use the original girl from Crystal is beyond me.