• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The male Character for me. Ethan is my favourite "Hero", nesxt to Brendan.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Male, mainly because I'm male and so stick to the same gender as myself for games. Also Silver was my first game so the nostalgia of playing as Gold again couldn't be ignored. =p

xDWarrior

I'm playing as the male. For Christmas I got my girlfriend a used DS Lite and a used SS and she'd addicted. She obviously chose the girl.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I'm a male in my SoulSilver and my HeartGold, just because I really don't like the female. Genderbending FTW!

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
I play as a male character because I am a guy. Plain and simple.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I always choose male.

Psypert

I usually play with both but in this case (and no offense Lyra's fans) I picked only male, just because I didn't liked the fact they changed Crystal for her, I mean she was the first female playable character she deserves some recognition

Mister Zero

End Religious Hoopla
I definitely would've played as Kris if they hadn't dumped her for some reason. But as it is I ended up playing as the male.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Male, although I've always considered maybe playing as female, just for a change

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
girl, cause thats what I am

garren

kitties will rule
girl, i like raising female pokemon so it only makes sense..... doesnt it?