• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

WHICH ONE

• Total voters

Bananarama

The light is coming
Male (self-explanatory)

grayfoxz

I allways choose male, kinda feels wrong if I would choose a girl :S

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I always play as the female character, because I happen to be female lol.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I'm playing as the Male. Because I am Male. But I think playing with Lyra would be awesome! =D Since she's a new character and basically a Sinnoh character if you've seen the Anime. XD

r a g e

I prefer to play as male in SoulSilver.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
I usually end up playing as the male chars due to the fact that the females look terrible in my opinion.

You and me both. I am a girl IRL and almost always play the male toon. I guess it just comes down to what over-world sprite you can put up with more. I did however, play as the girl in Fire Red (I loved the hat!) and Diamond. Funnily enough my Diamond version is the only game I have never started over on.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
I've always played a the male to start it off cause im a guy .-. But later when i restart it or buy a new one, I go as the Female and name it after my Girlfriend. Even though she doesnt like pokemon <_>. Yet I still want to keep her

Canada

Banned
I play as a male because I am one.