• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you ready to go back to school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I'm more than ready to go back to school. First day of college is in about a week, and I can't wait for the next adventure.

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
GO BACK TO SCHOOL?, I'm came back a MONTH ago..XD

I'm going in Grade 8, which is scary because these group of boys who are now in grade 7 are really bullies. they throw homophobic slurs at me even though i'm not gay. once when i was in grade 7 they tried to throw me off the stair railings (they look like the same railings you see in a mall) in the school. they act nice to me when i'm on the bus which is rather unsettling. when i was in grade 6 10 teens where caught having sex that year, 2 of the cases where the girl didn't want it. Hopefully this won't happen again o.o

Shuam

righteous
Already have to read 3 chapters for my econ class & 3 chapters for my public speaking class & write letters to government officials about the legality of the acts made by Julian Assange & WikiLeaks for polysci & have to design two demonstration websites for my Web Design class.

Golly G I sure love college.

No way school sucks.

Yep, it does.
Especially when a group of boys try to throw you off a flight of stairs, and most recently in Grade 7 try to throw you off the stair ralings in the school.

Thank god this year in Grade 8 Grade 7's aren't allowed to be around the Grade 8's.

Missingno.Fan

Well the earliest I can go back to school is January and I don't know if I will be accepted until November so I still have a while.

Pansy :]

anustart
I'm going into my freshmen year in highschool, and at first I was all excited, but now I'm nervous as a few rumors got out about me this summer, so god knows what the first day will be like.

Vipsoccermaster

All set for third year of college. First (and only class) for today (later today). Just 1 class on Mondays, 2 on Tuesdays, and 3 on Thursdays. It's a good schedule, even though all the classes are core classes (required to graduate).

Axel

Orange Champion
I guess. I switched majors from Early Childhood Education to Computer Information Sciences, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm just not looking forward to my 3 hour long Sociology class tonight... Ick.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Goodness I'd love to go back to school! It would give me a break from being responsible for putting food on the table and worrying about whether today will be the day my job is sent to Mexico or some other country to increase corporate profits.

Enjoy school while you can!!! Someday you will have pressure on you to actually perform.

Sakuma

School is just something you need to get over. I dont really go there to talk to freinds as much as i want to learn.

Buchou

filch some swag
Crohn's Disease actually prevented me from starting my first semester of college because of complications I'm having which is going to lead to surgery so.. I have a few months til spring semester. That being said, I really wanted to start college in the fall.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Yes... I'm ready to actually go start the Instrumental Music Education program.

Not being in school is no fun. Summer is a horrible season, and going back to school means less boredom and it means autumn too!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm already back in school but yeah i'm ready.
Sophmore year baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.