• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you ready to go back to school?

JD

Well.. school is right around the corner. I'm starting my junior year of high school in about two weeks, it's crazy. I can't say I'm really that excited about it because I've never really been that enthusiastic about school I still need to get new shoes and everything too. But anyway I was wondering are you guys ready to return to school?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'm already back at school, though I would've liked to have a few more weeks of summer.

Needless to say, I'm ready now. :)

sweetie

lovely love
ah, i wish. in two weeks school starts, but i have graduated and stupidly wanted to take a year off before college so there ain't anything to be ready for. :\

you guys are gonna miss high school once you don't have it. ;n;

Oh I'm o dat ready new school all the dat...NOBODY SAFE LOL

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I started school a week ago. I wouldn't say I was ready for that. However, I sure am ready for the fall. I'm sick of this oppressive heat and I cannot wait for the temperate autumn afternoons.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Gonna start school August 27th.

Oh god, only two more days (at the time of this post, atleast.) e-e

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK. NNOOOO

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I'm never ready to go back to school. It's what makes the education system so sprightly in its crappiness.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I've been back in school for five weeks now. The college I go to is wacky that way. I had two weeks of summer break, and that wasn't enough for me. I'm looking forward to the end of next week when my (online) Cultural Diversity class ends so I don't have to stress over that anymore.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I graduated high school May of last year, but started college the folowing September. I've had little two week breaks between quarters and next week is the end this quarter, so I'm getting two weeks off :D

I do miss summer vacation though :(

facetious

facetious
Why would I need to go to school when I can learn everything there is about the world here on Sarabii forums!

Gotta love the "America-centric" worldview of the members here on this forum too, thinking they're at the centre of the universe. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I graduated high school May of last year, but started college the folowing September. I've had little two week breaks between quarters and next week is the end this quarter, so I'm getting two weeks off :D

I do miss summer vacation though :(

I'm with you, buddy. I sometimes regret getting into college directly out of high school, but I think that was smart on my part, since crazy stuff quickly happened. You probably have a college that promises to get you out in less than three-four years, so you have less breaks. You probably also have condensed classes, or something. I always have three (next term will be four, now that I'm getting into my Bachelor's part of the program) classes for ten weeks, and then I'll get a week or two off for break.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Wierd how we have so much similarities. I am going for my Associates degree in IT right now (2 years) and I have 3 classes for 11 weeks, then 2 weeks off. They are a little generous though and give us 3 weeks off around Christmas.

How do you manage an online class? I hear its more work than if you actually came to class.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Wierd how we have so much similarities. I am going for my Associates degree in IT right now (2 years) and I have 3 classes for 11 weeks, then 2 weeks off. They are a little generous though and give us 3 weeks off around Christmas.

I go to Collins College. You probably go to a similar school.

How do you manage an online class? I hear its more work than if you actually came to class.

It is, but I think it also depends on your schedule and how you can juggle it. Far as I know, they have to test you to see if you're qualified to take an online class. The online class I take right now is five weeks, so you pretty much are getting crammed with lessons, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Still, you are expected to do work, and this extends into the weekends every time. It gets really frustrating, especially if you have homework to do as well in other classes. *grumbles about Streaming Media homework*

LeafLord

Gym Leader
I've been in school 4 weeks. Come monday, 5 Weeks. I'm in my Freshman year, though I should be in sophomore year, but I didnt pay attention in 6th grade.

Thecatteam

I can't wait to go back to college! Last year was a bit shaky, but I made some friends and hopefully this year will be much better!

Izanagi

'Sup!
I won't start til late next week but I don't particularly mind. I am pretty optimistic about it. Especially with this year being my last.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I just had my first week of the fall semester, and I'm pretty happy to be back. I don't like bothering people so, all I did was work at my parents' farms and lift weights for about 3 months.