• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you ready to go back to school?

Cobalt_Latios

I still have about a week left. I don't know. I think I'm ready, but I'm not sure. Considering this is my second year of College in my second attempt, I'm just hoping everything will go as well as it did last year. I think the better people will definitely help things move along better, but, we'll just have to see how things progress.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Just started my second week, actually. Really, I didn't want to go back but college is rather different, so it isn't that bad.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
It's my last year of high school coming up. I have prom to think about, colleges to apply to, and tests to take so no...I am not ready for school.

JD

It's my last year of high school coming up. I have prom to think about, colleges to apply to, and tests to take so no...I am not ready for school.

I have the same problems except I'm going to be a Junior this year..

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
It was my first day today, it was fun and I was not nervous at all so I'd say I was pretty ready.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
7th grade was by far the best grade so far.
I doubt 8th grade is gonna be as good.

7th grade was by far the best grade so far.
I doubt 8th grade is gonna be as good.

lol Good luck, for me 8th Grade was hell. You probably will have lots of jerks in your class who will try anything to disrupt the class/make the teacher mad. You might, you might not, but in case you do, prepare for it.