• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you religious, and are you for LGBT rights?

Do you have a religious belief, and do you support LGBT rights?

• -I'm religious and I support LGBT rights

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • -I'm religious and I'm against LGBT rights

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • -I'm not religious and I support LGBT rights

Votes: 59 54.6%
  • -I'm not religious and I'm against LGBT rights

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Josiah

is your favorite
Funny story. Today in my church, one of the special intentions was for "those who are mistreated because of their sexual orientation."

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
Well, I am atheist so I'm not religious. And as for LGBT rights, i don't support it but I'm not against it. But I do think regardless of gender, people have the right to be in love and get married.

So yeah, I'm for LGBT rights, or BLT rights, or whatever you want, it's all good.

All of a sudden you made me hungry...

Hunter067

Recreational Gamer
I am neutral, I consider myself religious. I do not favor nor oppose their right to get married, as long as it does not interfere with the lives of others. No-one can dictate who you can love, so why should we interfere with their life choice?

Not religious. I support LGBT rights. I am a lady who likes ladies.

Ausgirl

I believe that the world would be better off without any form of religion so in answer to your question I'm not religious and I fully support LGBT rights. However I would like to add that this poll is limitted cos everyone varies when it comes to supporting LGBT rights -i.e. there are some people who would say that they fully support LGBT rights yet at the same time believe that marriage etc should stay strictly between a man and a woman. I don't agree with that -I think that anyone who believes that is a bigot- but it's something that I think we all need to consider.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
I am neutral, I consider myself religious. I do not favor nor oppose their right to get married, as long as it does not interfere with the lives of others. No-one can dictate who you can love, so why should we interfere with their life choice?

That sounds like you're for it.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Those people are hypocritical morons. If you FULLY support LGBT rights that includes marriage above all else.
I desperately want to add to this...but the topic creator was trying to make a thread where they could poll people on their beliefs without turning it into Yet Another Gay Rights Debate.

Must...resist...comments about vegas weddings and the "sanctity of marriage"...

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm not the most religious person out there. I cling on to my religious beliefs, but I wouldn't necessarily call myself religious.

I fully support LGBT rights. Everybody should have the pursuit of happiness.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Semi-religious (I believe in a lot of things), and 100% pro LGBT rights. As long as your happy its all good yo.

I'm an atheist and fully support LGBT rights.
Some of my friends are bi or gay, so yeah.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
my religion is pokemon