• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you ticklish?

Are you ticklish?

• Yes!

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Grei

not the color
I'm very ticklish in the armpits, on my sides, neck, feet, belly...

:/ I tend to thrash when I'm tickled.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Yes, but I haven't been tickled in a very long time, so I might have gotten over it.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
They call the OP Garydos when he get tickled.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Mostly my armpits and neck, if anyone gets their hand near there I clamp down on their hand and freeze. I also make weird noises some a gurgly and other are high.

Sides and belly are so-so. The only reason I kinda laugh when people poke my belly is because its looks funny to me.

Last edited:

Takeo

...Sadly YES I am...no one has ever known that I am ticklish...even I had forgotten that I was ticklish until my girlfriend came along...when she found out how bad it was...to the point of just thinking that she's going to tickle me made me crack up lol and no every now and again when we are just laying down in bed she puts her arm around me like she's hugging me and then goes for my sides and armpits....*sigh* its not fair she's not ticklish...:'(

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
Oh it's sad how tickleish I am. if I am being tickled and they stop and pull away and slow move foward holding their hands up like they are going to tickle me again I squirm and try blocking my armpits and then I start laughing like I am being tickled! it's so sad!

McNugget

The Bassist
Why do you wanna know?.....Anyway idk, if someone tries to interfere with my personal space it usually ends up with a hospital visit.