• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you ticklish?

Are you ticklish?

• Yes!

Votes: 41 83.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Pansy :]

anustart
So the title pretty much says it all. Are you ticklish?
I'm so increadibly ticklish!!!! I'm dead serious right now, even thinking about tickling makes me giggle a bit, and I'm famous amoung my school as "That girl you don't need to touch to tickle"
If you stand a foot away from me and wiggle your fingers, I will honestly get that feeling that I'm being tickled!!!
So pretty much post weather your ticklish or not, and how ticklish you are
(And I know this is a dumb topic, so don't bother to troll it. I'm just curious.)

FiremanLV5

Yes.

So ticklish that I once kicked one of my boyfriends in the balls when he was tickling me. It wasn't aimed at his balls, I was just kicking anywhere to get him off me.

Now no one tickles me =)

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
I'm ticklish especially in the hips and in the neck

D

Deleted member 133172

My kneecaps are my weak spot for tickling.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I used to be, now I can control myself.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I'm so ticklish it's just retarded.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
You have no idea xD. Though I'm probably like you, jenny, when it comes to being ticklish. Could be because I'm just very sensitive.

...though for whatever reason, whenever I get tickled, my back tenses up, and I start to hurt everywhere...

Profesco

gone gently
In a few spots, but not badly.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
Yes. I can resist some tickling, though. It takes some tensing of muscles.

Haruka

Banned
Only on the soles of my feet, but my body makes up for the lack of variety in intensity. If you ever try to tickle me, prepare to have a broken nose.