• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you Tired of the Fire/Fighting Starter Type?

Is the Fire/Fighting starter getting old?

• Yes

Votes: 109 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 24 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I liked BlZiken, but after that, I just stopped caring about it. I don't care unless the first stage is cute :p
But it is getting old.

Ver-mont

Yes, I am. There's a hell lot of other types they could combine with the Fire starter, ditch Fighting already.

Dewott and Samurott would have been perfect as part-Fighting if they simply moved on from the Fire/Fighting combination.

Kurry

Eh.. I'm wait til 6th gen before I call shenanigans on another fire/fighting starter. You can't really blame Blaziken, and I'm quite fond of Emboar and Infernape.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Blaziken Broke the mold. My fave fire starter. I was disappointed when I found out about the chimchar line but It's a good pokemon. I was furious when they revealed pignite/emboar. Slow and Ugly IMO. I don't know what I'd do if they made another fire/fighting for gen 6

Dewott and Samurott would have been perfect as part-Fighting
Yeah. Samurott is just a Floatzel Clone IMO. and not a very good one.

Last edited:

wc662

Green Goblin
it's getting pretty old. they need to either leave it be at fire or use another type already

Flame Mistress

I don't really mind... yet. If they reveal yet another Fire/Fighting starter for Gen VI I'm gonna send rage mail to Game Freak. I like both the Chimchar line and the Tepig line, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.