• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you uncomfortable with your sexuality?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I don't know Witchan, I don't think one's sexuality is something to be proud of. I've been hetero since I discovered girls didn't have cooties, but it's neither something I've been proud or ashamed of, I just am. Maybe that pride is what's causing us all the grief, accept what you are, own it, but don't flaunt it (i.e. excessive PDAs).

catzeye

Writer's Block
I'm 17, heterosexual female who is a virgin. I'm perfectly fine about it. I am who I am.

To me it doesn't matter if you are Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual or Asexual. As long as you are comfortable and you don't make anyone else uncomfortable about their sexuality, the world would be a little bit nicer.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
No, not really. Most people should be proud of their sexuality, whether they're straight, gay, or a lesbian. As long as they don't freaking stereotype, especially straight people when they're heavily addicted to having sex over the opposite gender or being more interactive (especially heterosexual males).

Witchan, seriously what is wrong with you? In one time you're all supportive, in the other, you're plainly homophobic, and now you came back to being supportive once more?

Lyra_Lover1022

Click my eggs/add me
Everyone should be comfortable. I think I might be bi... because I have a crush on this one boy but there's a girl that I kinda like too. I don't think it's the type of thing I'd be able to talk to with my parents. I'm really young, like, 13 young, and when I talk to my parents about being straight or bi, they're just like "Shut the hell up, you're too young to date, anyways." So I'm not sure if it's I'm uncomfortable or I just don't like talking about it cause I know they won't care.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Well yeah, I don't mind talking about it if it comes up in conversation. There's other aspects to me though, I don't want to be viewed as just my sexuality.

It gets annoying when guys don't understand what "I like girls" means and keep hitting on you, though. >_>

I think it's ok to talk about your sex life with friends who are ok with talking about it. If one of my friends was uncomfortable with talking about sex, I'd just avoid having those conversations with them.

Jupetta

I suppose that one could say that I've reached a point of relative apathy regarding the discussion of my sexuality/sex life, but I am more or less an open book to anyone who would wish to inquire. I care too little of others' input (unless it jeopardizes my immediate safety, in which case I use a bit more caution), so my comfort level is rather high.

~;354;

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I'm comfortable being straight, but I don't think people should talk about their sex life openly. Relationships yeah, but their sex life? No. No matter who you are.

Zora

perpetually tired
I'm as straight as a constant function. A constant function in polar coordinates that is. *ahem*

Actually, aside from that little detail, I don't talk much about my sex life. I kind of don't have one :X

~Kasumi~

Be unafraid
Omnisexual err.. Whatever sexuall Lass here, Personaly quite happy with it. I do however feel it needs to be discussed!

Final

I Submit to No One
I'm happily straight although I prefer to keep my sex life itself on a need to know basis. So basically, if you don't need to know about it, it's none of your business.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hmmm.
I'm a bit confused about the topic of the discussion.

Do you want to hear that I'm fine being a straight chick, or that I'd rather prefer being able to completely throw out of my life the whole "sex" issue?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I am a homosexual male, and I'm a little uncomfortable about it. Most likely because I am still relatively young. (The age of 12, yes, I know... Young.) But I'm not sure when I should come out or if I should at all.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sure

I'm comfortable being a heterosexual male.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Witchan, seriously what is wrong with you? In one time you're all supportive, in the other, you're plainly homophobic, and now you came back to being supportive once more?

First off, I had a freaking problem so I had to fix it myself and second, next time, don't get all corruptive on my personal problems and life. Seriously, worry about your own freaking life instead of asking people what's wrong with them.