• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ARG!! Main character naming: Help WANTED

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I've been writing ToP: ATP for years now, and well dagit, I can't settle on a name. At first it was Jacob [Shogun] *coughmyfirstnamecough* then it went to Kaoru Kaido, then Kunimitsu Tezuka *shootsselffornooriginality* and right now it is at Daichi Usagi.

I diffently need some help settling on a name for XXX becsause I'm well into chapter six and after I finish chapter eight I'm gonna go and do a small face-lift, and I'd really like to have a solid name, it does not have to be Japanese, in fact I almost prefer an Ameircan or English name...

*Holds free cookie sign up*

~YBM

Another Fan

Nothing Special
Daniel Longhare, Jack Peterson, Tom Westpeak, etc.

Names don't matter. Just pick a normal name and for the last name it is usually location, occupation or appearance words.

C

Carpetted!

Hazazzle. That just sounds street. Then again you could just name him jack or Tom or something.

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
Orginality is always better though.

o.o';; What qualifies as an 'original' name? Azizavoo Kaliactro? Will you think less of a character named George Smith?

Hahaha... Azizavoo... poor kid.

Are you looking for like... celebrity naming? ... Apple Martin? xD Hehe. Weird names are so funny.

My favorite was once, the main character was a girl named Kamari. Now, I don't know where those syllables came from, but whenever I saw the name I thought of 'calimari'... squid. So be careful xP

Another Fan

Nothing Special
I don't see why parents would just stick syllambles together. Or you could make the name have something to do with his birth. Like I was named after the Saint whose day I was born on. However, truly just pick a name that you know of and move on.

Nylf

Siegfried Van Galus. Just don't ask where I got it. Because it's simple, puns and mythology.

Siegfried(I know I heard this somewhere in Nordic mythology, was he a dragon or a dragon slayer?)

Van(If I could remember I'd tell you)

Galus(Variation of Gale that sounds more....thingy)

K

Kyle of Pallet

Sigfried was the slayer of Fafnir the Dragon on Norse mythology.

How about:
Michael
Jordan
Kyler
Immanuel

Thats off the top of my head... for cool names that is.
Michael means "The man of God" or something like that. Kyler means "archer"
I don't know what Jordan or Immanuel mean, but they sound neat.

C

+Chaos Blade+

*eats cookies*

Arthur Ferguson
Jason Daniels
Frederick Deson
Doug Hale
Matthew Jackson
Michael Fratcher
Mac Darrow