• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ariados Amigos! (178)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ariados Amigos!

Meeting up with their old friend Aya of Fuchia Gym, they learn about a new Dojo which is holding a tournement. Aya is taking part with her Venonat and Ash with his Bulbasaur decides to take part. Will either of them win or will they both fail?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

O

Ororo Munroe

This was a surprising episode. I never expected Aya to be one of the minor characters that would appear again.

V

vulpix

i really liked this episode it was funny when Pinco exploded it was cool...no it was sad,but hey i liked this ep anyway!!

B

Blaziken master

I just hate how Aya had to come back when they could have had the ever hot Janine and HER ariados.Sorry had to get that out,Anyway good appearance for ariados

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Compared to "Two Hits and a Miss", I really like this episode for several reasons. One, it was a lot easier to understand than 2H&AM, which had terms and traditions that I couldn't understand. At least this episode was pretty straightforward. It had a lot of great little bits as well. I like the part where Misty gets freaked out when a spinarak gives her a web face wrap. I also like the part where Wobbuffet pops out in a sequined outfit. :D I liked Aya in this episode too, and it was great to see her again.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
[just finishes watching the ep in Japanese]

odd... it seems as though Aya's Konpan knows Poison Sting. It can't even learn that attack... thank god AG started showing this Pokemon (its evolution, at least) use its psychic abilities. If only Butterfree had been so lucky.

Battra

A good episode it was great seeing Aya again she fit this episode perfectly. I loved seeing Pineco blowup on Brock after he compliments Pineco I got a laugh out of it. Misty looks very cute in ninja gear, and it's always funny when we see her confront Bug Pokemon.

Joshehh

Misty's bug phobia is always good to see :)
And I loved their ninja costumes. And the Spinarak web mask, Misty's reaction was very good. The school was good and the battle was too. Yep, I'm glad Aya came back, she's a very good character. Now if only they did return at some point. But I guess this place is locked in filler land forever...

'Would we have to pay?' LOL I love Ash and Misty sometimes.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was really good to see Aya again. I thought she and her Venonat got a lot stronger. I thought it was good to see Ariados.I thought it was funny when Misty had to have the Spinarak face treatment. I also thought it was funny when Pineco explodes in Brock's arms right after he compliments it for doing a good job.

I always enjoy being freaked out by bug types.. Aya!! is always great to see some old friends from the kanto region. Yea I also agree with several others of you it would been great to see Koga. But other then that great episode so I'll rate this episode a 8.7/10 for some certain reason :)

defno

I always enjoy it when old characters return, especially when you don't expect it.
The ninja training was new and entertaining but it could have been better.
All together though, it was a pretty decent episode.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was great to see a friend from the past again.
Ariados was cool, Misty afraid of it, it was funny
And i loved how Vinonet beat Arbok, it was great tactic.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow. This episode had so much potential. Had they shown Koga with Aya, it would've been great. And if he'd have announced that he was promoted to the E4, this would've been an awesome episode.

I liked the ninja stuff but it felt hollow without the master ninja Koga. 3/10