1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ariados Amigos! (178)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto League Champions' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Ariados Amigos!

Meeting up with their old friend Aya of Fuchia Gym, they learn about a new Dojo which is holding a tournement. Aya is taking part with her Venonat and Ash with his Bulbasaur decides to take part. Will either of them win or will they both fail?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Ororo Munroe

Ororo Munroe Guest

This was a surprising episode. I never expected Aya to be one of the minor characters that would appear again.

3. vulpix

vulpix Guest

i really liked this episode it was funny when Pinco exploded it was cool...no it was sad,but hey i liked this ep anyway!!

4. I just hate how Aya had to come back when they could have had the ever hot Janine and HER ariados.Sorry had to get that out,Anyway good appearance for ariados

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2005
  5. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Compared to "Two Hits and a Miss", I really like this episode for several reasons. One, it was a lot easier to understand than 2H&AM, which had terms and traditions that I couldn't understand. At least this episode was pretty straightforward. It had a lot of great little bits as well. I like the part where Misty gets freaked out when a spinarak gives her a web face wrap. I also like the part where Wobbuffet pops out in a sequined outfit. :D I liked Aya in this episode too, and it was great to see her again.

6. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

too bad koga wasnt in this episode. it wouldv been fun to watch. it was pretty good overall, good storyline. 8.8/10

7. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

I couldn't agree more ^^

8. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

I might have saw the second half of the ep, but I can still say it was lame.

9. Yamato-san

Yamato-san I own the 5th gen

[just finishes watching the ep in Japanese]

odd... it seems as though Aya's Konpan knows Poison Sting. It can't even learn that attack... thank god AG started showing this Pokemon (its evolution, at least) use its psychic abilities. If only Butterfree had been so lucky.

10. Not too excting, Koga in here would have been better

11. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A good episode it was great seeing Aya again she fit this episode perfectly. I loved seeing Pineco blowup on Brock after he compliments Pineco I got a laugh out of it. Misty looks very cute in ninja gear, and it's always funny when we see her confront Bug Pokemon.

12. Joshehh

Joshehh Well-Known Member

Misty's bug phobia is always good to see :)
    And I loved their ninja costumes. And the Spinarak web mask, Misty's reaction was very good. The school was good and the battle was too. Yep, I'm glad Aya came back, she's a very good character. Now if only they did return at some point. But I guess this place is locked in filler land forever...

'Would we have to pay?' LOL I love Ash and Misty sometimes.

13. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

I love that character but this episode just really bored me >_>

14. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

good episode, it was fun seeing aya agin in this ep.

15. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Aya is a great trainer, its always fun to see Misty scared

16. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I thought it was really good to see Aya again. I thought she and her Venonat got a lot stronger. I thought it was good to see Ariados.I thought it was funny when Misty had to have the Spinarak face treatment. I also thought it was funny when Pineco explodes in Brock's arms right after he compliments it for doing a good job.

17. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

I always enjoy being freaked out by bug types.. Aya!! is always great to see some old friends from the kanto region. Yea I also agree with several others of you it would been great to see Koga. But other then that great episode so I'll rate this episode a 8.7/10 for some certain reason :)

18. defno

defno Well-Known Member

I always enjoy it when old characters return, especially when you don't expect it.
    The ninja training was new and entertaining but it could have been better.
    All together though, it was a pretty decent episode.

19. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

It was great to see a friend from the past again.
    Ariados was cool, Misty afraid of it, it was funny
    And i loved how Vinonet beat Arbok, it was great tactic.

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Wow. This episode had so much potential. Had they shown Koga with Aya, it would've been great. And if he'd have announced that he was promoted to the E4, this would've been an awesome episode.

I liked the ninja stuff but it felt hollow without the master ninja Koga. 3/10