• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ariados Amigos! (178)

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I'm watching this episode right now on Boomerang. It was so funny when Ash and Misty asked if they'd have to pay for the ninja classes and it was great seeing Aya again. Wobbuffets sparkly outfit was great as well. I think my favorite part of the episode was seeing Ash in his red ninja outfit. Venonat vs Arbok was great a great battle.

This episode was way better than the ninja episode later in Hoenn.

8/10

Edit: Rank up!

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This episode was very cool. It was cool seeing Ariados for the 1st time. The ninja classes the gang took were very cool and funny at the same time. Misty was hilarious! Aya's Venonat was definitely a lot stronger than before.

59/100

Nice to see Aya again! However, Koga should've got an appearance as well. I also liked Ariados's debute. Misty bein scared at the beginning of the episode was good as well. Misty choosing to get beauty treatment and getting a Spinarak web was awesome! An enjoyable filler, bringing back an old Character Of The Day, I'll give it 10/10.

7threst

One of the most noticeable things in the Johto Series was the reappearances of characters from all way back to Kanto. I personally love to see that because it gives us more of a insight in how those recurring characters developed. Also, they have a lot of those "Dojo" episodes too in this season! Great thing because it shows us more about Japanese traditions and culture.

Blessed

A good episode, it was really nice seeing Aya again. I love when old characters return, but I think Koga should have appeared too. I loved seeing Pineco blowup on Brock after he compliments it. The Ninja training was entertaining to see as well as Misty's fear of bugs.

At first, I thought the other ninja we saw after Aya was going to be Koga.
Didn't expect to see Aya come back.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I had always liked Aya so I was pleased that she appeared here although sad that Koga wasn't with her. I'm glad that Pineco got some screentime as well and Ash's group looked good dressed as ninjas. :D

Gillachu

Banned
I do wish that we had seen Janine in the anime but since she resides in Fuchsia city, it would've been odd for her to show up here in this Johto episode. ^^;

Meh, I guess. I don't get why this Aya chick didn't at least evolve her Venonat, though.

UmbrionKnight

Misty's reaction to the bugs was pretty great.

Ninja episodes are always good, so this one was a fun filler to me. Aya coming back as the CotD was a pleasant surprise, but we should've seen Koga too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ugh, more filler. It was okay seeing Aya again because she fit this episode perfectly. I loved seeing Pineco blow up on Brock too after he complimented Pineco: I got a laugh out of it. The rest was boring, though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nostalgic to see Aya from the Sekichiku City Gym and her Kongpang again. I liked seeing Satoshi, Kasumi, and Takeshi doing ninja tasks at the Ninja Arts School, especially when Kasumi had to face her fear of Bug-types with Itomaru. And this episode was also the second time that Fushigidane defeated Aya's Kongpang.

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Good to see Aya again, although it is indeed a shame that Koga didn't appear, not even in a flashback. While there isn't much to this episode, at least Aya is mastering Pokémon Jujitsu and the debut of Ariados. Misty with Spinarak and Brock and his Pineco exploding were hilarious.