• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Armored Core: All as One (Old Thread - Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yeah, a call sign is your "mission name" used pretty much exclusively on missions in order to keep some sense of professionalism and in case the enemy overhears, you keep some privacy.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Hmmm reserve a spot, this looks interesting.. Alot. Don't know yet if I make my character a pilor or not, I'll think 'bout it.

Name: Vale Breeze
Call-Sign: Alpha

niedude

Don't forget to grin
New and improved sign up:

Name: Davis Alenko

Call-Sign: Dragon

Country of Birth: European Union, England

Country of Residence: European union, Portugal

Designation: Pilot

Description: Davis` physique contrasts with his heavy AC in almost every level. Not the tallest of fellows, he stands comfortably at 1.74 meters, (5 feet 6 inches if Im not mistaken), and has a sleek, almost feminine body, unlike the huge bulking Goliath that is his recent AC, Jupiter. While he does have a strong and muscular frame, his slim body type conceals the bulging muscles’ true strength, and make him look weak, especially for a devastation bringing Irregular. This is why he loves wearing tight clothing, particularly those with a metallic or bright colour, so he could highlight both his slimness and his muscles at the same time. When going more casual, a tight t-shirt, a jacket and a muffler are his symbols of choice. He is quite proud of his body, and won’t ever let his jet black, silky hair be ungroomed, nor let it grow to be big enough to hide his ice blue eyes.

Personality: Seasoned by events in his life, Davis has learned to take things casually and not hold grudges. A professional, truly. If someone who tried to kill him in the past becomes a new partner, temporary or not, he will try to establish a good working relationship. This is just a side of a much bigger part of his personality, his perfectionism. If something be done, it must be done perfectly. Play to win, or don’t play at all. No errors. No mistakes. Victory, always. These are all defining aspects of his personality, and are what allowed him to reach the top in a career he didn’t even know he wanted.
Davis is usually seen with a satisfied smile on his face. Ever since he became an ace pilot Irregular, capable of eliminating an entire squadron of enemies from miles away without them taking notice and with absolutely no collateral damage, he has had a chance to prove himself with every mission, and get rich by it. His ego flares every time a single bombardment decimates an entire enemy base and single handedly wins a war, often before it even started.
Being the happiest he’s ever been, he’s friendly, dependable and never aggressive. Instead, he holds all the tension and conflict of everyday life and unleashes it in the battlefield with precision accuracy. Because yes, if you ask him, a full out salvo shot by him is accurate like a sniper shot, destroying only the places he wished to.

History: Davis never had any intention of becoming an AC pilot, things just turned out that way. Being born into a wealthy family with a history in engineering, Davis saw as his life was planned for him and eventually led to him joining college to take an Advanced Aerial Engineering PhD. During most of his life, he was obedient, passive even, and such seclusion caused an internal revolt that grew ever closer to consuming him. Never lashing out at his family, he was their pride and joy. Smart, beautiful, obedient. He`d eventually go on to become a designer for AC parts, a boring and mediocre paid life that would forever bound him to boredom and his parents` financial hold, for in all this time Davis had yet to show all but one weakness, money. He didn’t need to spend it, he however had to have it. That was the leash his parents` control had created, and one Davis was all too happy to get rid of.

His life changed one day when he was recruited by a Joint Recruitment Program between GA and Interior Union, though under the guise of an engineering project. Unknown to Davis, these Corporations had long since controlled the mandatory health checkups and blood analysis of all students, monitoring the gene linked with high AMS levels, looking for the potential to seize an Irregular from amongst the people. One day, he was given the choice to pilot a new prototype, the destructive Jupiter. It was a controlled test, with no danger involved, and Davis was supposedly the only one with any AMS potential (in theory.)

Naturally, the bored and repressed Davis took the test, letting the first glimmer of his true, proud self shine through. During training, however, the facility was attacked by low grade ACs; why or even who they belonged to Davis never knew. He just flew on instinct and did the only thing that would ensure his chance of survival, unshackle the prototype. Victory was flawless, a true testament to what he would become, and his performance listed AMS levels off the charts.

After this test, he was recruited and trained as an honest-to-goodness AC pilot. Over time, he grew to become a famous freelance Irregular employed by many, and soon flew under the Collared’s radar.

Finally satisfied with his life and after growing the backbone he so desperately needed, a confrontation with his parents became unavoidable. His parents did not approve of his job, his new found lifestyle and how he was changing. All ties were shattered when the clusterf/ck bomb Davis had been repressing his entire life was dropped. He was gay; he’d leave no blood heir. He was no longer an Alenko for all his family cared.

Alone in a new country far away from his old life and with new found determination, Davis fought unnamed in many wars. He now lives with his life partner and engineer who he’s known since his days at Oberon, and is the newest addition to the Collared irregulars.

Other: He`s gay and will flirt A LOT. Tell me if there are any problems with this. Also, his perfectionism is his most defining trait when in “battle mode”, so to speak. While friendly and constantly trying to make better working relationships among partners, he will constantly nit pick on the battlefield. Sometimes he goes as far as doing an Operatour’s job for them. This will extent to all, since he is a sniper and has a view of the entire battlefield from afar.

Armored Core Name: Jupiter
Weight Designation: Heavy
Leg Type: Bipedal
Combat Specialization: Long range bombardment followed by sniper support.

Weapon Layout: Bear in mind I still might change them...

Arm Weapons: Gattling gun “The W0-Rld”, Laser Rifle “Pr1st - Ella”, Bazooka "EMP-Roar", most likely more to come...

Hangar: Extra ammo for the back weapons, Laser Blades “EMP-R3SS” for battles where ammo is bound to run out too quickly, suited to handle the few mechs who survived the veritable onslaught this mecha brings to the table.

Shoulders: Auto-Seeking Missiles “F-OO-L”, Chain Missiles “Magus” (The kind that fire along with your back weapons)

Back: Sniper Rifle "4Tune", Precision Laser Rifle "Hermit", Massive blast Missile Launcher "Devil", Grenade Launcher “Iron Elephant”
Interchangeable, but most often mixes up the Sniper Rifle with the Bazooka.

Further Description: This guy:

http://drifting247.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2n6qqz

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, your character looks good. I have a few particulars to address about your AC, however...actually, it's more than a few, but some of it is just clarification.

1. I'd almost prefer you chose a biped if you're going lightweight (we've got a lot of reverse-joints as it is), but I don't really like choosing for people. The Jehuty actually looks more biped than reverse-joint). Reverse joint's tend to be really reverse joint, like this.

2. What is the "hand cannon"? Is it an energy weapon? Missile? Rocket?

3. Hangar Weapons. I think you misunderstand. They're just smaller-grade, lightweight "backups". Like an extra, stored pistol, or smaller laser blade, or little laser pistol. Stuff like that. missiles take up a lot more room and are usually reserved for the back-mounted weapons (or shoulders in rare cases).

4. Shoulder Weapons. These are the axillary weapons. Flares, chain-firing missiles (to supplement back-mounted variants), distraction weapons, ECM makers, that sort of stuff. What you're describing are more akin to the back-mounted weapons. For weapons setups, take a look at my signups, that's the way it should be done.

5. Nuke. No. Sorry. That's a big no. There's still rules to warfare and combat, and nukes are still...let's just say "frowned upon" (aka guaranteeing sanctions and international condemnation. You're essentially destroying yourself and your ability to do business).

6. One last bit of particulars, just in case. The wings/boosters would be a back-mounted "weapon" a switch-out that he would use in place of the other back-mounts sacrificing his arsenal for increased speed. (essentially to keep any one AC from becoming over-powered)

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Oooh my, a lot of mistakes I made! I apologize >.< I'll correct these right away then!

1: To be honest Id prefer to have a biped, but since I read speedsters and agiles are more likely reverse joint, I went with that one. But if its as you say, then Ill more than gladdly make Titania biped. (that is quite the cool mecha you showed though *-*)

2: By hand cannon I meant a pistol with few rounds and outstanding armour penetration capabilities. It fires hard rounds, not lasers or anything. Just an amped up pistol on steroids, basically. The way Id imagine use it is agaisnt a heavy armoured foe which has no weak spots. With its high armour penetration capability, Id be able to make a hole where the bayonet like sword FAY-N17 could penetrate and disable any crucial internal systems.
tl;dr: A very very powerful pistol.

3: Oh now I understand. Major screw up! Hangar weapons will be changed to laser blade ZERO-000, basically a lightsaber, and... Can I have some kinda mecha taser? My mecha is hit and run, a taser or some other EMP weapon would be quite welcome in its arsenal. If not, a handgun called DRaCo. Heck add DRaCo to my arsenal regardless xP

4: Shoulders: Flares WISP (I just have to use that name xP,) deployable flash bombs BANG (do no damage, only blind the actual pilot temporarily)
Is this ok? =S

5: Haha and this is where I flash a deep red colour of embarassment. When I said Nuke, I didnt mean Hiroshima Nuke, I meant a big ****ing missile, single use only. But regardless, Ill drop it as it doesnt fit Titania's style. I will add the wings as back equipment (interchangeable, yes, to answer point 6, I planned on them being that as to not overspeed my mech), and make them interchangeable with two back mounted turrets to prevent sneak attacks on the master of all sneak attacks.

I hope that I adressed all the problems.

xbinox

5: Haha and this is where I flash a deep red colour of embarassment. When I said Nuke, I didnt mean Hiroshima Nuke, I meant a big ****ing missile, single use only. But regardless, Ill drop it as it doesnt fit Titania's style. I will add the wings as back equipment (interchangeable, yes, to answer point 6, I planned on them being that as to not overspeed my mech), and make them interchangeable with two back mounted turrets to prevent sneak attacks on the master of all sneak attacks.

I hope that I adressed all the problems.

for reference, there is a "nuke" of sorts that you are referring to in AC, it is called the BigSioux it has 6 shots and does massive damage to ACs, in case you would like to add that back to your mech.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
After speaking with Kamotz, we decided a change in ACs was beneficial to us all.

Armored Core Name: Jupiter
Weight Designation: Heavy
Leg Type: Bipedal
Combat Specialization: Long range bombardment followed by sniper support.

Weapon Layout: Bear in mind I still might change them...

Arm Weapons: Gattling gun “The W0-Rld”, Laser Rifle “Pr1st - Ella”, Bazooka "EMP-Roar", most likely more to come...

Hangar: Extra ammo for the back weapons, Laser Blades “EMP-R3SS” for battles where ammo is bound to run out too quickly, suited to handle the few mechs who survived the veritable onslaught this mecha brings to the table.

Shoulders: Auto-Seeking Missiles “F-OO-L”, Chain Missiles “Magus” (The kind that fire along with your back weapons)

Back: Sniper Rifle "4Tune", Precision Laser Rifle "Hermit", Massive blast Missile Launcher "Devil", Grenade Launcher “Iron Elephant”
Interchangeable, but most often mixes up the Sniper Rifle with the Bazooka.

Further Description: This guy:

http://drifting247.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2n6qqz

PS: Minor character changes to Davis might apply, tommorrow I will review his profile.
Till then, tada.

PPS: CRAP I FORGOT THE BACK SECTION AND THREW AWAY THE WORD FILE. I re-added it but I am most likely mising many weapons...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.