• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Around the World with 80 Lillipups Trade Center

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
Id love a glaceon, Would that be alright?

Aquatrix

sorry don't have one that knows dark pulse. do you want an american or japanese squirtle?

That doesn't matter at all to me, whichever you have more of. Also from what I've read I need to have seen a Squirtle to trade over GTS, so unfortunately that won't be possible, just let me know when you could do a wifi trade.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
21 jan? or 28 jan? :)
sorry for the late reply. this week. let me know what time is good. i work 10-7

also can trade tonight too

Id love a glaceon, Would that be alright?
glaceon is perfect for me. let me know either when you put it in gts or if you'd rather trade

That doesn't matter at all to me, whichever you have more of. Also from what I've read I need to have seen a Squirtle to trade over GTS, so unfortunately that won't be possible, just let me know when you could do a wifi trade.

i've got tons of both, so i'll try and find a good one for you.
are you free tonight or this sat

please vm further contact timing info.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I can now trade now. To the wifi room!
PS I don't have eevee in my dex!

lillipup

I live in the isle of lewis in scotland I can get you a lillipup from here with any nicknamr you want how about murdo? I would like a scyther or a flareon.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I live in the isle of lewis in scotland I can get you a lillipup from here with any nicknamr you want how about murdo? I would like a scyther or a flareon.

i'm interesting in trading, but i don't have any flareons at the moment. i do have several eevees though. let me know. also let me know when the best time to trade for you is.

raticate7

Lilipup

I have a lilipup legit shiny lvl is pretty high around lvl 70 give or take a few but what trained pokemon with 3 perfect ivs do you have? is the highest with this lilipup group 4 or higher?

raticate7

pm me if your interested in my lilipup

AvoKitty

Banned
OFFER FORM
Country/State/City:Australia ,NSW
lillipup Nickname: N/A
lillipup's level: lvl 1
IVs: (Not sure)
Shiny:No
Nature:Bold
Ability:pickup
Egg moves: Ice Fang,Fire Fang,Thunder fang
Group Requesting from: 3-4?
Pokemon requesting/ details: Shiny lapras or Ponyta?
GTS available? Yup ^^
Your timezone/ when you can meet :EST Eastern Standard

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
OFFER FORM
Country/State/City: USA, Washington State
lillipup Nickname: If you agree, I'll catch one and nickname it Rainier.
lillipup's level:N/A
IVs: N/A
Shiny:no (sorry I keep whatever shinies I find.)
Nature:N/A
Ability:N/A
Egg moves: N/A
Group Requesting from: This is where it gets a little tricky. I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, but it has to be a German Cyndaquil. As you can see in my sig, I'm trying complete all the foreign dex entries for Cyndaquil and I'm having a particularly hard time finding one from Germany on the GTS. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
GTS available?: yes
Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
OFFER FORM
Country/State/City: USA, Washington State
lillipup Nickname: If you agree, I'll catch one and nickname it Rainier.
lillipup's level:N/A
IVs: N/A
Shiny:no (sorry I keep whatever shinies I find.)
Nature:N/A
Ability:N/A
Egg moves: N/A
Group Requesting from: This is where it gets a little tricky. I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, but it has to be a German Cyndaquil. As you can see in my sig, I'm trying complete all the foreign dex entries for Cyndaquil and I'm having a particularly hard time finding one from Germany on the GTS. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
GTS available?: yes
Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
i can get you a french cyndaquil, but i don't have access to germany ones.
if french is ok. then yeah. deal.