• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Around the World with 80 Lillipups Trade Center

iWhistlez

These are what i'm interested in:

Battle series- Arcanine lv50 Docile
Character Fair-Shaymin-lv50 Timid
Character Fair-Pikachu-lv50 Brave
Kyushu- Kokura-Sceptile lv 50 Jolly (shiny)
Kyushu-Kokura-Swampert lv50 Adamant (shiny)
Satoshi's Scraggy lv1 Adamant
Ash's Pikachu lv 50 Naughty
Nok- Mew- lv50 Bashful
Nok-Darkrai-lv50 Calm

not sure if you are interested in both Ludicolo's but if you are then i'd like this too:
Nok-Regigigas-lv100 Jolly

Btw what happened to your YOTD's? o_o

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
These are what i'm interested in:

Battle series- Arcanine lv50 Docile
Character Fair-Shaymin-lv50 Timid
Character Fair-Pikachu-lv50 Brave
Ash's Pikachu lv 50 Naughty
Nok- Mew- lv50 Bashful
Nok-Darkrai-lv50 Calm

not sure if you are interested in both Ludicolo's but if you are then i'd like this too:
Nok-Regigigas-lv100 Jolly

Btw what happened to your YOTD's? o_o
(you offered)
Flawless DW Bulbasaur has pokerus (lonely)
NF DW Torchic (Adamant) (29 Spe)
Flawless DW Charmander (timid)
DW Squirtle (Bold)
DW Chimchar (Jolly)
Shiny PC Fukuoka (Kyushu Trains) Kyogre (Bold)
NF shiny Kyushu Ludicolo (timid/modest)
YOTD Druddigon (Modest) OT Chloe (japanese english characters)
YOTD Swablu (hardy) OT Chloe (japanese english characters)

sure both sounds good to me
i know they are legit, but the OT name i'm pretty sure was hacked (not the pokemon though) so i took them down to limit controversy.
one for one again? did you need clone back?
let me know when you can trade (vm is best) i'm still at work for another 5 hours, but i do have another 15 min break later today. (can take when i want) so yeah let me know.

Orrun

Event Collector
OK I know you posted in my thread but I didn't want to take posts away from you. Just post what you want from my thread here in yours (since I initated trade its fair that the negotiations take place here)

But in addition to these 7:

KOR Character Fair-Shaymin-lv50 Timid
KOR Character Fair-Pikachu-lv50 Brave
KORMovie14-Victini-lv50 Timid
KOR Janta's- Shiny Golurk-lv70-Lonely
KOR Han Jiu's-Zekrom-lv100 Naive
7-11-Pikachu-lv20 Docile
Kyushu-Metagross-lv50 Naughty

I'd also like:

ShinseGea-Feebas-lv5 Bashful
ShinseGae-Munchlax-lv5 Relaxed
wifi event-Tornadus lv70 Timid
wifi event-Thundurus lv70 Calm
V-Create-Rayquaza-lv100 Timid
Parushitei's Manaphy lv50 Hardy
Daisuki Club Magikarp-lv5 Lonely

Feel free to pick 17 of mine (I try to always 99% of the time make 1:1 trades btw), and if you can't that's fine I'll shorten my wants. Like I said anything on my list is okay to choose.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Hi there :) Im interested in your event meloetta, vicitini, and genesect, and a tornadus. Any nature is fine :)
I can offer articuno, zapdos, molters, all timid near flawless and shiny :) Let me know if you are interested :)

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
hey im interested in
korean character fair pikachu
korean wifi event tornadus/thunderus

what you looking for in return.
ok cool. um can i check through your store for a few pokes? did you want both the tornadus and thunderus?
(gonna reply in your shop)
Hi there :) Im interested in your event meloetta, vicitini, and genesect, and a tornadus. Any nature is fine :)
I can offer articuno, zapdos, molters, all timid near flawless and shiny :) Let me know if you are interested :)
did you want an event tornadus or just a tornadus? if it's an event one i'd prefer to do a 4 for 4 trade.
also what pokeballs are the birds in? do you know the OTs?

Spektor

Pokemon Master
did you want an event tornadus or just a tornadus? if it's an event one i'd prefer to do a 4 for 4 trade.
also what pokeballs are the birds in? do you know the OTs?[/QUOTE]

Regular tornadus :) But if you want to trade an event tornados, I can offer a shiny timid (not sure about the Iv's) Dialga.
OT on the birds is JOJO. :)

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
also what pokeballs are the birds in? do you know the OTs?

Regular tornadus :) But if you want to trade an event tornados, I can offer a shiny timid (not sure about the Iv's) Dialga.
OT on the birds is JOJO. :)[/QUOTE]
sweet! jojo was my nn in Japan. either is fine, just let me know.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
OT on the birds is JOJO. :)
sweet! jojo was my nn in Japan. either is fine, just let me know.[/QUOTE]

XD Haha! Cool. Ill take the event. Might come in handy later on :) (I can't recall if the dialga is flawless but its highly possible) My FC is in my signature when ever you have free time, vm or pm me about it :p

mogan3

Wanna trade
illl take jeremy slopoke and jeremy grolithe,kyushu swampert,kyushu sceptilke and mcdonalds pickachu

Hey, this is probably a Long shot but I'm interested in your Wifi Genesect lv50 Serious, (even if I got another clone if it it would be good)
All my decent pokemon are, Naughty ash's pikachu (touched but still lvl 50), Hardy TRU Arceus UT inflicted with pkrs, Shiny modest azelf (very slightly touched), Shiny hasty spiritomb lvl 20, adamant good scizor touched, and a Jolly GAMESTP pichu UT.
I'm more than happy to trade multiple pokemon for the genesect if needed :)

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Hey, this is probably a Long shot but I'm interested in your Wifi Genesect lv50 Serious, (even if I got another clone if it it would be good)
All my decent pokemon are, Naughty ash's pikachu (touched but still lvl 50), Hardy TRU Arceus UT inflicted with pkrs, Shiny modest azelf (very slightly touched), Shiny hasty spiritomb lvl 20, adamant good scizor touched, and a Jolly GAMESTP pichu UT.
I'm more than happy to trade multiple pokemon for the genesect if needed :)

the ones i have are clones. so the gamestp pichu would be great. and if you want i can give the original back after i clone it.

I'm not worried :) when can we trade?

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I can get you all water starters?