• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Around the World with 80 Lillipups Trade Center

raticate7

Hey im in Alaska and have a lilipup shiny above lvl 70 and nicknamed is it ok if i request a pokemon from group 5 or 6 please pm me if interested.

Lady Umbreon

Country/State/City: Maryland, USA
lillipup Nickname: Chesapeake (it's female)
lillipup's level: 31
IVs: 1/15/1/1/16/11
Shiny: no
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Pickup
Egg moves: none
Group Requesting from: 1
Pokemon requesting/ details: Eevee with Yawn & Wish (Could I have a male?)
GTS available? Yes. Should I go ahead and put it on now or will you PM me when you're ready?

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Country/State/City: Maryland, USA
lillipup Nickname: Chesapeake (it's female)
lillipup's level: 31
IVs: 1/15/1/1/16/11
Shiny: no
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Pickup
Egg moves: none
Group Requesting from: 1
Pokemon requesting/ details: Eevee with Yawn & Wish (Could I have a male?)
GTS available? Yes. Should I go ahead and put it on now or will you PM me when you're ready?

yeah you can definately get a male. let me know when you put er up and i'll find it an let you know.

Sevrah

Hey! I am interested in your Movie 14 Timid Vitcini

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Updates still in progress.

if you have a pending trade and would still like to trade, please contact me before the end of the month. or they will be cancelled. i can trade almost anytime, but it's not fair to hold them forever. thanks

raticate7

Im interested in your Raikou-Gamestp-Rash-lv30-ZapCannn, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Weather Ball-shiny,
Entei-Gamestp-Adamant-lv30-Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw-Shiny
and Darkrai-Alamos-Brave-lv50-Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis-Pending
Come to my shop and see if you like anything for them

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Im interested in your Raikou-Gamestp-Rash-lv30-ZapCannn, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Weather Ball-shiny,
Entei-Gamestp-Adamant-lv30-Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw-Shiny
and Darkrai-Alamos-Brave-lv50-Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis-Pending
Come to my shop and see if you like anything for them

i posted in your thread. though the darkrai is still on hold.

Fatalshock

I can give you a trained, shiny Lilipup lv 67 from East London England. What do you want for your Mew?

joffice

Overwhelmed
I'm interested in the Japanese Event Thundurus.

I can offer the following pokemon + a Lillipup from San Jose/CA/USA if you don't have one of those already.
UT Shiny: Shinx, Starly, Skitty, Charmander, Snivy, Tepig(w/PKRS), Pansear, Growlithe
Events: E4ALL Manaphy, 10ANIV Ho-oh, WIN2011 Celebi.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these pokemon.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I'm interested in the Japanese Event Thundurus.

I can offer the following pokemon + a Lillipup from San Jose/CA/USA if you don't have one of those already.
UT Shiny: Shinx, Starly, Skitty, Charmander, Snivy, Tepig(w/PKRS), Pansear, Growlithe
Events: E4ALL Manaphy, 10ANIV Ho-oh, WIN2011 Celebi.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these pokemon.
can you tell me about the shinx, starly and charmander?

joffice

Overwhelmed
Shinx- Lv. 3 Female, Quiet Nature, Ability: Rivalry, Caught in net ball
Starly- Lv. 2 Male, Naughty Nature, Ability: Keen Eye, Caught in ultra ball
Charmander- Lv. 1 Female, Lonely Nature, poke ball

If you are interested in Shinx, i can transfer another one from Diamond if you don't like it that it was caught with a net ball.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Shinx- Lv. 3 Female, Quiet Nature, Ability: Rivalry, Caught in net ball
Starly- Lv. 2 Male, Naughty Nature, Ability: Keen Eye, Caught in ultra ball
Charmander- Lv. 1 Female, Lonely Nature, poke ball

If you are interested in Shinx, i can transfer another one from Diamond if you don't like it that it was caught with a net ball.
which ones are you willing to trade for the thundurus. or better put how many. personally i value events (especially forgein events) higher than shinies. sorry to be so blunt, but at least i'm not beating round the bush.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
you can choose which shinies you want. i can trade you two shinies from there if you want.
i just need to find someone to clone them first if you want to trade.
ok. do you know the stats, moves, or hidden power of spinx and starly?

also... are they ones where you are the OT? can they be renicknamed or do they have nicknames already? (if yes can you nickname them after they are cloned)

Last edited:

joffice

Overwhelmed
sorry i don't know any of their iv's, but i can check their hidden power later. and yes i am the OT of those two. However since i caught them in 4th gen am i still allowed to nickname them because i transferred them already to 5th gen a while back. if not i have other shiny shinx and starly in 4th gen and i can nickname them there after i find a 4th gen cloner if you're still interested.