• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Around the World with 80 Lillipups Trade Center

abrar14

Statter Master
what do you consider a fair trade ratio? i know you aren't taking rngs right now.i believe he is only working in gen 5
Maybe 2 normal shinys or 1 Flawless shiny

abrar14

Statter Master
I have some but there really precious to me so i didn't put them up. And yeah you can choose an event.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I have some but there really precious to me so i didn't put them up. And yeah you can choose an event.

understandable. i've got lots i don't post too. cool i'll look through your events again and get back to you. you don't have the surfing pikachu at all? (clones are ok)

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
From Philippines here, I've got a LVL 13 lilipup that was trained since it was LVL 3. I'm requesting a LVL 1 adamant beldum or a modest rotor. Hope for a reply, thanks.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I'm not sure if i'm understanding your Lillipup want-list, but you need a Lillipup from Jämtland, Sweden, Right? Also, i don't really understand your trade ratios, so what kinds of pokemon can you trade for a Lillipup? And can't you trade with FCs (or does'nt that give you any dot on the globe)?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Hey what sort of pokemon would you trade me for a lillipup from Melbourne Australia?
anything besides legendaries, lv100s and events.

From Philippines here, I've got a LVL 13 lilipup that was trained since it was LVL 3. I'm requesting a LVL 1 adamant beldum or a modest rotor. Hope for a reply, thanks.
i don't have one right now, but i can breed one for you. i'll pm you when it's ready.

I'm not sure if i'm understanding your Lillipup want-list, but you need a Lillipup from Jämtland, Sweden, Right? Also, i don't really understand your trade ratios, so what kinds of pokemon can you trade for a Lillipup? And can't you trade with FCs (or does'nt that give you any dot on the globe)?
yeah sorry its not suppose to be complicated. but yeah i can trade via fc. (what i do mostly)
i need to update the ratios too. right now it's pretty much any regular lillipup for any pokemon besides the legendaries, event, and lv100 ones.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Is this fine?

Country/State/City: Jämtland, Sweden
lillipup Nickname: Meatball
lillipup's level: 2
IVs: Don't know
Shiny: no
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pickup
Egg moves: none
Group Requesting from:
Pokemon requesting/ details: Jpn Ditto Bashful nature
GTS available? : Yes, but i prefer to trade with FC

Last edited:

Scirm

Hi there :)
If I understand correctly, and I tried to read everything, you don't have Lilipup from Poland :) And I have Legendaries for trade:
Cobalion, Virizion, Thundurus(in Master Ball, but I assure you I caught him by myself. I wanted to be sure that he won't fly away again),Mewtwo, Victini, two Volcaronas, Reshiram, Kyurem, Celebi. And few from DW. Moreover I have 3 everstones and Exp. Shares :)

I am looking for Heatran, Kyogre, Axew(shiny Axew, I literally love this Pokemon and shiny is even better!), Growlithe, Togepi, Giratina, Feebas(shiny).

If you are interested in some of my pokes, give me a call and I will send more ifnormation :)

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Is this fine?

Country/State/City: Jämtland, Sweden
lillipup Nickname: Meatball
lillipup's level: 2
IVs: Don't know
Shiny: no
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pickup
Egg moves: none
Group Requesting from:
Pokemon requesting/ details: Jpn Ditto Bashful nature
GTS available? : Yes, but i prefer to trade with FC
sounds fine

Hi there :)
If I understand correctly, and I tried to read everything, you don't have Lilipup from Poland :) And I have Legendaries for trade:
Cobalion, Virizion, Thundurus(in Master Ball, but I assure you I caught him by myself. I wanted to be sure that he won't fly away again),Mewtwo, Victini, two Volcaronas, Reshiram, Kyurem, Celebi. And few from DW. Moreover I have 3 everstones and Exp. Shares :)

I am looking for Heatran, Kyogre, Axew(shiny Axew, I literally love this Pokemon and shiny is even better!), Growlithe, Togepi, Giratina, Feebas(shiny).

If you are interested in some of my pokes, give me a call and I will send more ifnormation :)

these are the ones i have heatran, kyogre and growlithe. i could breed a togepi, but don't have one right now. also i have a few axew, but not shiny, same with feebas. i have them, but they aren't shiny.
here is a proposed trade. heatran for thundurus (or victini), kyogre for celebi and growlithe for a nicknamed lillipup. let me know what you think

have you gotten your landorus yet? because you need your in game legendary to get it. i can borrow you a tornadus to get it if you need. before you do any trading, just let me know.

Scirm

sounds fine

these are the ones i have heatran, kyogre and growlithe. i could breed a togepi, but don't have one right now. also i have a few axew, but not shiny, same with feebas. i have them, but they aren't shiny.
here is a proposed trade. heatran for thundurus (or victini), kyogre for celebi and growlithe for a nicknamed lillipup. let me know what you think

have you gotten your landorus yet? because you need your in game legendary to get it. i can borrow you a tornadus to get it if you need. before you do any trading, just let me know.

Nope, I don't have. But this is no problem :) Sounds great to me. I already named my wild Adamant Lilipup(lv.4) :) when we can trade? Here is my FC: 2022 2817 8398

I am in the trade room now and I will post when I quit :)

Oh, I forgot. If you can breed Togepi, it would be great, and I have forgotten to write about Skarmory if you have one I would like to trade for him too, but I don't know what you want for it.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
did you want to use the tornadus for a while? i'll need to breed the togepi anyway. so you can use it now and trade it back later.

sorry didn't see the post sooner. i was cleaning.

Scirm

No prob, you don't have to. I just wanted Togekiss in my team, but I will use Kyogre instead :) Thanks for trade and sorry for not responding I had sound turn off because usually I can't hear a thing. One more time, thank you for trade :) and sorry for changing my mind about Togepi, I hope it won't be a problem.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
No prob, you don't have to. I just wanted Togekiss in my team, but I will use Kyogre instead :) Thanks for trade and sorry for not responding I had sound turn off because usually I can't hear a thing. One more time, thank you for trade :) and sorry for changing my mind about Togepi, I hope it won't be a problem.

not a problem at all. did you still want a growlithe? just let me know. thanks-j

abrar14

Statter Master
I'll trade the Lucario but when you put it in the shop can you give me credit since i obtained it myself

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I'll trade the Lucario but when you put it in the shop can you give me credit since i obtained it myself

sure. though i'm not sure if i'll be trading it. i know that one wasn't easy to get. but if i ever trade it i'll make sure they know.