• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Around the World with 80 Lillipups Trade Center

keljacobe

yep sounds good. i can do the trade now if you're on

opps sorry double post

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Sorry I took so long to reply!!! I kind of lost your shop and couldn't find it... Anyway, do you still need a lillipup from me?

P.s I have a shiny latias (no nn) I have no need for, would you give me lugia or kyroge for it? ;)

Last edited:

zandroas

Country/State/City: Quebec, Canada
lillipup Nickname: Any nickname you want
Pokemon requesting/ details: Would like Dark Pulse Deino
Your timezone/ when you can meet : EAST -5

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer

opps sorry double post
hmm opposite time zones... this could be tricky. i don't usually stay up so late. we'll see i we can work something out. can you vm the times your available?

Sorry I took so long to reply!!! I kind of lost your shop and couldn't find it... Anyway, do you still need a lillipup from me?

P.s I have a shiny latias (no nn) I have no need for, would you give me lugia or kyroge for it? ;)
it's ok. a lillipup would be great.
what kinda pokeball is the latias in?

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
It's in a premier ball. And I thought i'd nickname lillipup 'warrigal' because it means wild dog in aboriginal.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
It's in a premier ball. And I thought i'd nickname lillipup 'warrigal' because it means wild dog in aboriginal.

cool!! that sounds awesome! would you take they lugia and an item for it? my kyogre is still in silver and i'm trying not to transfer them up.
(my lugia's in a ultra ball)

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Yeah that's fine, lugias one of my favorites anyway. Since it's the weekend, I'll be able to trade later and since you are 11 (I think) hours behind me, it should work. Just ask a time and it'll be fine :)
oh and do you mind giving me a hoppip for the lillipup?

Last edited:

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
coolio. i've never used alot of those before, well had a lapras in emerald, but it's been while.

Well, I was trying to avoid pokemon you've already used on your teams listed, so I guess I succeeded in that respect, lol. I'll get started on breeding them then. It might take a little while though. I'm going to try RNGing them, and I've never RNG'd in 4th gen before. Hopefully it won't prove too difficult.

Shinyunbreon

hey buddy i was wondering if theres any more uncloned events you got.i Dont plan to trade them but the idea of having them is very appealing

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer

opps sorry double post
sorry i didn't get back to you. i'll pm you.

Country/State/City: Quebec, Canada
lillipup Nickname: Any nickname you want
Pokemon requesting/ details: Would like Dark Pulse Deino
Your timezone/ when you can meet : EAST -5
sorry, i don't have a dark pulse deino.

Yeah that's fine, lugias one of my favorites anyway. Since it's the weekend, I'll be able to trade later and since you are 11 (I think) hours behind me, it should work. Just ask a time and it'll be fine :)
oh and do you mind giving me a hoppip for the lillipup?
i don't have a hoppip right now, but i can breed one for you tonight. do you think you can trade later?

Well, I was trying to avoid pokemon you've already used on your teams listed, so I guess I succeeded in that respect, lol. I'll get started on breeding them then. It might take a little while though. I'm going to try RNGing them, and I've never RNG'd in 4th gen before. Hopefully it won't prove too difficult.
yeah it's pretty awesome team. let me know when you're ready.

hey buddy i was wondering if theres any more uncloned events you got.i Dont plan to trade them but the idea of having them is very appealing
i have a few. mostly the 2012 events. i usually take one of the ones i get to clone for my friend who can't get the wifi events.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i will be able to trade most of today, but i'll be in and out as i'm helping get ready for a garage sale.
if we have a pending trade, please vm and we can set up a time either today or later this week.
if i'm breeding something for you. please remind me. even if i remember it's not bad to remind me from time to time. (with out badgering of course) people who badger will wait longer.

KantoMasta

call me KM!
Country/State/City: USA/Oregon/not getting this specific
lillipup Nickname: Whatever you want :p
lillipup's level: 2-5
IVs:will get
Shiny:no
Nature:n/a
Ability:n/a
Egg moves: none
Pokemon requesting/ details: I just want your OK to do this with a different poke because i like the idea :p
Your timezone/ when you can meet: Im gmt-8, but I wont have my DS until Thursday at the earliest.

Like i said, i wont have my ds until thursday, but i can edit all of this with my Lillipup as soon as I get it.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Country/State/City: USA/Oregon/not getting this specific
lillipup Nickname: Whatever you want :p
lillipup's level: 2-5
IVs:will get
Nature:n/a
Ability:n/a
Pokemon requesting/ details: I just want your OK to do this with a different poke because i like the idea :p
Your timezone/ when you can meet: Im gmt-8, but I wont have my DS until Thursday at the earliest.

Like i said, i wont have my ds until thursday, but i can edit all of this with my Lillipup as soon as I get it.

i'm not 100% sure what you're asking. you want to trade a lillipup, but not a lillipup or you want to trade a lillipup and start another shop like this one? you're welcome to pm me if you like.

foxstory

Usa/ florida Atlantic coast. Probably going to name the lillipup sunrise or sunray. ....

Looking for low level female vulpix as I have just started out. Lv 5 is fine

East coast time zone gmt -5 can't get online until Thursday evening

So i message you my name and friend code correct?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Usa/ florida Atlantic coast. Probably going to name the lillipup sunrise or sunray. ....

Looking for low level female vulpix as I have just started out. Lv 5 is fine

East coast time zone gmt -5 can't get online until Thursday evening

So i message you my name and friend code correct?
yeah you can vm me your fc when you can trade. and my vulpixes are lv 1 is that ok?

pwneyta

Country/State/City: South Africa
lillipup Nickname: Max
lillipup's level: 3
IVs: 10-28/0-13/13-28/17-28/0-9/24-28
Nature:Calm
Ability:pickup
Pokemon requesting/ details: Waterstone/Cyndaquil
Your timezone/ when you can meet: Im gmt+2. I'm free usually in the evenings (19:00-23:00 my time) or mornings (08:00-12:00 my time)
He was caught in a Premier Ball.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
sorry but All lillipup trades (and most others) are on hold for right now. I lost my main game, and i need to find it before i can trade. obviously