• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arrested Development - Look at thread, SPPF!

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
K3nR5SM.gif

i am kinda surprised there is no Arrested Development thread on these forums, surely some people here appreciate it. season 4 has just been released, and it's as fantastic as ever. i powered through it all in one go last night and i've never been so absorbed in what basically amounted to an 8 hour long TV episode.

if you're going to discuss season 4 spoilers, spoiler tags appreciated :)

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
This is the best thread.

I haven't yet gotten around to seeing season 4 just yet. I'm currently rifling through a few old episodes since it's been awhile, but I'll get around to it in a couple hours. I forgot just how funny every single episode is. Also I hope they release season 4 on DVD or something since I love all the extras they had.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
This is the best thread.

I haven't yet gotten around to seeing season 4 just yet. I'm currently rifling through a few old episodes since it's been awhile, but I'll get around to it in a couple hours. I forgot just how funny every single episode is. Also I hope they release season 4 on DVD or something since I love all the extras they had.

netflix have released House of Cards on dvd and bluray, so odds are it'll be out sometime in the next six months.

also, with season 4, most peopel seem to be agreeing that the first 2 or 3 episodes are kinda slow and dull. i had a really bad sinking feeling for those first few but after episode 3 it really finds its stride and ends up being incredible

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
I don't like season 4 as much as I liked the others, mostly because I'm getting tired of every episode being character-based. There has been so little interaction between the main characters that it doesn't feel the same to me. But then again, I'm only halfway through so hopefully I'm not too let down.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I haven't watched it yet. Is it a good show?

Darato

(o,..,o)
Any thoughts on Lucille 2 and where she is?

L.F.D.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Any thoughts on Lucille 2 and where she is?

L.F.D.

it looks to me like michael and sally are the main suspects, it doesn't seem like something buster would have done

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Yessss, I recently got into the show. It's really funny. I don't like any of the characters except for Lucille, she is the best.

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/bcef9040dcf999228498e12b28a86c47/tumblr_mnlkb2SMV61s5bb8ko1_500.gif[/img139]

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Yessss, I recently got into the show. It's really funny. I don't like any of the characters except for Lucille, she is the best.
the whole cast is great, how can you not like the other 8?

iBPCa6E.gif

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/bcef9040dcf999228498e12b28a86c47/tumblr_mnlkb2SMV61s5bb8ko1_500.gif[/img139]

H er?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
there's a racoon outside

bullshit!

is the best delivery of any line i have ever seen in anything in my whole life

ILK~CMP

Neo Redux
Gotta say I agree with those who said the new season starts off slow. It gets better as the season progresses, though. My only gripe is how self-referential it can be regarding its cancelation. Granted, it WAS canceled before it's time, but there's no reason to (keep) mentioning.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I just started this show a few days ago, I'm almost halfway through season two. And it's turning into my very favorite show. It's hilarious but on top of that it's interesting.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
When moot suggested the AD thread got revived, he wasn't optimistic it could be done tonight

But I wouldn't take 'not optimistic it could be done' for an answer

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/MxW74o3.jpg[/img139]

Everyone post your favorite AD moments. I'll post just one of mine.

The entire episode of "Afternoon Delight" is pretty great, but my favorite scene is where Michael is convincing Oscar to give Lucille a little 'afternoon delight' and when Michael says he doesn't care 'how he gets it in her' Oscar goes "maybe I'll put it in her brownie"

Michael's reaction gets me every fucking time.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
on michael's reactions, i don't think it gets much better than this

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/33e231c88fe63e7a727da8df72e75bd7/tumblr_mno4t9fCOi1qgshhto2_400.gif[/img139]

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
oh shit i just spit everywhere

Michael's reactions and witty responses to his stupid family are literally my favorite part of AD

It's part of why, although I still loved the season, season 4 didn't knock me out of the park. Aside from my continuity boner which they stroked SPOT ON, my favorite part of AD is the family interaction which they were severely lacking in.