• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arrgh! Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day, me hearties!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Yarr, shiver me timbers, if it not be that time of year again! September 19th, International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Now then, perhaps there be some scurvy landlubbers out there what that haven't heard of Internation Talk Like A Pirate Day. Fer them, I'd say to look it up on Wikipedia. Aye, thar be yer best option.

And so me says, happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day, me hearties!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Break out the rum 'n' join me in a little song, boys!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life fo' me

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle 'n' loot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap 'n' ravage 'n' don' give a hoot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho

RobertStyx

Y'arr, I've had worse excuses to listen me some Alestorm as loud as me speakers will go!

I fail at talking like a pirate, not going to lie.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Arrr, it be to me eterrrnal shame that I did ferget it be Talk Like a Pirate Day. I be about to keel haul meself as punishment fer bein' a scurvy landlubber. Arrr.

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
Happy Pirate day me matey's? To end this harty's day, I'll get ya rum and we can relax while watchin' the new PotC movie.

I suck at pirate accents...

Cruxis

Banned
shut up.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Arrrh! Today be one of the most beloved and hated of all holidays. 'Me maties believe this to be a fine day, while the landlubbers avoid it like scurvy.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
This be the day where us swashbucklers talk like the buccaneers of yore, and make n00bish land lubburs wish to make us swab the poop deck with our faces.

Aye. Ya beat me to the plunder, mate.