• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arrgh! Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Yarr, shiver me timbers, if it not be that time of year again! September 19th, International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Now then, perhaps there be some scurvy landlubbers out there what that haven't heard of Internation Talk Like A Pirate Day. Fer them, I'd say to look it up on Wikipedia. Aye, thar be yer best option.

And so me says, happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day, me hearties!

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
I be spyin' another Pastafarian landlubber celebratin' 'tis most holy grog fest.

tbqfh this is another one of those wannabe holidays that nobody cares about except geeks on a pokemon forum

7 tyranitars

tbqfh this is another one of those wannabe holidays that nobody cares about except geeks on a pokemon forum

wondering why your not celebrating it then... hmm..

anyway never heard off so enjoy your rum I guese.. :p

The sheer stupidity of the posts here is almost infuriating.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Good Lord.

This is simply an excuse for retarded aspie spam

/thread

natie

Mr. F

pirate555

Word.
This is simply an excuse for retarded aspie spam

Apart from the fact that there's no need to link spamming with asperger's syndrome, maybe if this had been in polls there would be less spamming and subsequent trolling in the name of post counts, and maybe there'd be even less disagreement on whether a day was worth talking about if there was one celebratory thread to herald them =)

For my part, I posted here because I felt at duty to because of my username This day has been used in our area as an excuse to fundraise successfully for charity, just as is often the case with religious holidays such as Christmas; one of big differences being that on the 19th September there's still no commercial competition, which is handy. This year lots of the townspeople dressed up as pirates and raised funds for our heritage charity, because the town has 200 years of history which needs preservation.

So aye, a spammy thread, but not necessarily a worthless day. Just sayin'.

~Pirate

facetious

facetious
Apart from the fact that there's no need to link spamming with asperger's syndrome, maybe if this had been in polls there would be less spamming and subsequent trolling in the name of post counts, and maybe there'd be even less disagreement on whether a day was worth talking about if there was one celebratory thread to herald them =)
What the hell does postcount have to do with anything?

I'm shocked that people still give a rat's ass about pc++ tbh. That e-fad died long before SPPf was even recreated/before you were all born probably.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
lol pirate, you lack the intellegence even needed to complete simple tasks, which brings me to the conclusion you have *** burgers

lol pirate, you lack the intellegence even needed to complete simple tasks, which brings me to the conclusion you have *** burgers

Do not digress; clearly pirate wishes to divert the users' attention towards him.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
You can't celebrate this unless you're a real pirate or come from pirate descend it be like a non Mexican who knows nothing of us or has no connections, celebrating Mexican Independence day, you'd get slapped for it, but then again there are some who love & respect the culture so I guess you can go for it.

You can't celebrate this unless you're a real pirate or come from pirate descend it be like a non Mexican who knows nothing of us or has no connections, celebrating Mexican Independence day, you'd get slapped for it, but then again there are some who love & respect the culture so I guess you can go for it.

Celebrate mexican heritage! EAT @ TACO BELL

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y

I'm sorry, but I got this.

Hola! Soy demasiado retraso para saber cómo escribir una frase correcta!

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Celebrate mexican heritage! EAT @ TACO BELL
Might as well make a peanut butter & Jelly sandwich with tortillas instead of bread and claim the delusional idea that it's for celebrating Mexican traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.