• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arrival in Paldea (009)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1245.jpg

Arrival in Paldea!​

The Rising Volt Tacklers have finally arrived in the Paldea region to get paid for the bodyguard work of Liko at the Indigo Academy. Liko heads home with Friede and Roy and sees her father. However, her father has decided that he wants Liko to stay in Paldea. Is Liko's adventure about to end just when it's getting started?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
Cyclizar makes motorcycle noises!! Now I need to hear Koraidon and Miraidon.

Lechonk is pretty chill in the games, but this one was absolutely feral.

Another slow, dialogue heavy episode. Definitely going to wait for subs before commenting on Liko's dilemma in this ep. It serves fine as an introduction to Paldea but I would've preferred something a bit more exciting off the bat. But one more slow episode doesn't hurt that much and it was necessary I suppose.

Other things of note: seems like Liko's mother is always busy with work. Wonder how soon she'll make an appearance. Dot encouraging Liko to remain on the ship was so cute. Molly and Orla with even more drip was not necessary but highly appreciated.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode was nice, obviously a subs episode for sure. It was hilarious how the Lechonk was so aggressive but the second he got push back he ran screaming lol.

Anyways, I'm loving the friendship between Liko and Roy, you can just feel that they genuinely like spending time together :).

Karnage

Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike
Lol these threads are dead. What killed the hype?
The past few eps have been slow paced with minimal action (no outstanding animation either) and mostly set up without immediate pay off. These kind of episodes never do well. The fact that they're dialogue heavy doesn't help either.

I expect next episode to get more attention as it features the game characters (including a fan favourite in Nemona) and will have action, likely a gym battle.

Morax

King of heroes
The past few eps have been slow paced with minimal action (no outstanding animation either) and mostly set up without immediate pay off. These kind of episodes never do well. The fact that they're dialogue heavy doesn't help either.

I expect next episode to get more attention as it features the game characters (including a fan favourite in Nemona) and will have action, likely a gym battle.
Something tells me that's not the case. Probably has more to do with Ash being gone...

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Is it me or mezagoza looked sterile in this episode

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Even as a derivative shounen hero, Ash is pretty one-dimensional.
He at least started off with more of a personality in the earlier seasons, but by Unova & Kalos he definitely became bland and one-dimensional
Is it me or mezagoza looked sterile in this episode
Big cities in Pokémon always look bland in the anime when compared to the games (at least the 3D games)

UsumiGuy

Being funny isn't a personality. His character starts and ends with Pokemon. That's all there ever was to him. He was always generic.

Please don't talk nonsense. First of all, the excitement is at its peak! Most people like HZ. The episode was heavier because it talked about Liko's feelings and her relationship with Sprigatito and the development of it. HZ gets proper treatment, Pokemon continues without Ash very well.

Regardless, the episode was important to Liko's character. The little girl faces quite a few emotional and perhaps psychological problems related to her family, her mother is hardly at home. Liko's character is already deeper than Ash's.

Morax

King of heroes
Please don't talk nonsense
First of all, let me say that I am sorry. I know I ****ed up, and I can't take back what I've done. I'm a human, and sometimes I make mistakes. That's not an excuse, but it is the truth. My heart goes out to the people that may or may not have been harmed by my actions. A number of people - I won't name names - have spoken out against what I've done, and they're right to do so. I deeply regret my actions, and while I don't expect them to forgive me, I do hope that the actions I've taken since to prevent this from happening again will help ease their suffering. I was in the wrong here, and they have every right to be angry at me. Are all of their accusations true? Who's to say. Many of the things they have allegedly claimed I have done may have been true, and many of them might not have been. It's important to consider the context that these words or actions might have taken place in, and withhold judgement until all the facts about this situation have become more clear. A lot of misinformation has been spreading about the things I did, and no one, not even me, can be entirely sure what exactly took place.

That being said, I deeply regret what happened, and take full responsibility for the consequences of whatever it was that I did. I had an opportunity to try and make things better, and it's clear that the choices I made were wrong, and only made things worse. I know that these words won't make everything right. Nothing I can do now will make this easier for the people who were affected by my actions, and I don't expect it to. All I can do now is be as honest as possible and make sure everyone understands why I did what I did. This whole experience has been extremely humbling, and has shown me how important it is to consider to consequences of carelessness for someone in my position. I have dedicated myself to ensuring that the things I have done will never happen again, in all likelyhood.

Above all else, I want everyone to know that my heart goes out to those who were involved in this, and that I am taking total responsibility for what I have done. I hope you will consider all the facts I have laid out here, and come to your own conclusions about this whole situation.

UsumiGuy

First of all, let me say that I am sorry. I know I ****ed up, and I can't take back what I've done. I'm a human, and sometimes I make mistakes. That's not an excuse, but it is the truth. My heart goes out to the people that may or may not have been harmed by my actions. A number of people - I won't name names - have spoken out against what I've done, and they're right to do so. I deeply regret my actions, and while I don't expect them to forgive me, I do hope that the actions I've taken since to prevent this from happening again will help ease their suffering. I was in the wrong here, and they have every right to be angry at me. Are all of their accusations true? Who's to say. Many of the things they have allegedly claimed I have done may have been true, and many of them might not have been. It's important to consider the context that these words or actions might have taken place in, and withhold judgement until all the facts about this situation have become more clear. A lot of misinformation has been spreading about the things I did, and no one, not even me, can be entirely sure what exactly took place.

That being said, I deeply regret what happened, and take full responsibility for the consequences of whatever it was that I did. I had an opportunity to try and make things better, and it's clear that the choices I made were wrong, and only made things worse. I know that these words won't make everything right. Nothing I can do now will make this easier for the people who were affected by my actions, and I don't expect it to. All I can do now is be as honest as possible and make sure everyone understands why I did what I did. This whole experience has been extremely humbling, and has shown me how important it is to consider to consequences of carelessness for someone in my position. I have dedicated myself to ensuring that the things I have done will never happen again, in all likelyhood.

Above all else, I want everyone to know that my heart goes out to those who were involved in this, and that I am taking total responsibility for what I have done. I hope you will consider all the facts I have laid out here, and come to your own conclusions about this whole situation.

I don't know why you are so sensitive (even though you laughed at my post). I was just trying to say that HZ does well even without Ash, so don't worry. I'm sorry if you got hurt.