• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Arriving In Style! (554)

Rapiido

Does the lady that wears the glasses and all black remind anybody else of that lady on the Incredibles? The first thing I thought was 'That's a hobo suit Dahling'

That's exactly who I thought of when I saw it, plus the whole fact that it's an episode based on fashion supports that even more. Maybe Pixar will sue them for copyrights, along with making her body too long and her head too small.

I don't see the point of this episode's climax.... Dawn got a crown... I mean unless she wears it during contests what was the point of winning.

And am I the only one who thought her dress was... boring?

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
And am I the only one who thought her dress was... boring?

It wasn't boring. Just simple. And it's the simplicity about her dress appeal that won it for her. She looked like she was pure and innocent and so did Buneary. Buneary looked like she was a snow bunny hopping around in the snow. Did anyone else catch the tiara looked like the one you get from the lady at Pal Park? Personally I hope Dawn uses the dress/tiara in future contests. =]

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Best moment of the episode was the Brock-James hug
I think this episode goes to show why Iwane is my favorite AD
Buneary finally won something? NO WAI!!!111!

Can't Wait for the next one

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
before the episode was aired i thought dawns buneary would evolve

i really want her piplup to evlove

Yeti

Banned
Ok is it just me or is the blonde chick Cassidy and Andy's (that chick from The Bicker the Better or whatever that dumb double team ep was) third sister? Like wth son.

The ending was dumb but it looks like a good ep overall.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
That still shot in the opening with Ash and his pokémon looks even more sloppy with Gliscor in there. Iwane's good and all, but that picture's arrangement is so very, very poor. Nitpicking; the ultimate good.

I found this episode to be fairly mundane, and even it's saving grace (namely Miss. Blond N. Prissy, who really should make a cameo in the future.) wasn't enough to rescue this imo. I just couldn't bring myself to care about anything going on.

Maybe Pixar will sue them for copyrights, along with making her body too long and her head too small.
2 words; Edith Head.

Kacho

You are next.
@_@
Ash in that costume is scaring me...
his "short" seems to be smaller than Dawn's skirt....

Wow, the contest seems to have a lot of grass types in it ^_^ that made my day

And what is James wearing? why is he touching Brock's hand like that?

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, wonder if we'll see the blonde ***** again in the Grand Festival? She MAY be a coordinator.

Darn, and here I was hoping Ash's Gliscor would be bigger than Paul's. Also darn that Gliscor didn't appeal or something.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I thought that woman with Mismagius won,I was like you little ******* show off!
Then I realised Dawn won and I went "yay"!
Buneary look so cute hugging Pikachu^_^.

uber gon

Accept Change
I thought that woman with Mismagius won,I was like you little ******* show off!
Then I realised Dawn won and I went "yay"!
Buneary look so cute hugging Pikachu^_^.

Heh, hope this means Dawn will win more contests.

When Ash and the red-haired judge first spoke with each other in the beginning of the show, did she talk to him about the tag-battle he had with paul?(along with Brock being denied when he told her about his own standing in the tournament?)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
When Ash and the red-haired judge first spoke with each other in the beginning of the show, did she talk to him about the tag-battle he had with paul?(along with Brock being denied when he told her about his own standing in the tournament?)

I think she talked about the Tag Battle. Or the Wallace Cup but then she would have been talking to Dawn insted. So yeah I belive she was talking about the Tag Battle

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
oh that blonde girl reminds me of some girl on a tv show but i cant remember which one

YAY Dawn one

i think that blonde girl will be in the grand festival

uber gon

Accept Change
even better, her showing up at the contest in Celestic town to do something to try and get revenge on Dawn for upseting her in this competition.

Great, now we'll get a FEMALE Harley. It's not bad, but it seems less innovative of the writers.

pokefiend_13

Harley-san Fanboy
A piece inside me will truly smile if the blonde chick becomes another mainstream rival of Dawn's.
Great, now we'll get a FEMALE Harley. It's not bad, but it seems less innovative of the writers.
umm... lemme make this clear. No character can imitate the brilliance that is Harley, regardless that she's a wonderful character, and I'd love to see her reappear more.